2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah it took James Harrison several helmet to helmet hits before even getting one game last year, so it'll probably be a steep fine for Belicheck from the league trying to throw down the gauntlet in regards to touching refs.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

When something doesn't go Bill Belichick's way, he acts like a total douchelord. Just like when he classlessly walked out on the Jets head coaching job... Just like how he treated Eric Mangini after he left New England... Just like how he bolted off the field as the Giants were locking up Super Bowl 42. Plus, he will be a guaranteed dick to the press after any Patriots loss. They guy is a proven asshat when he doesn't win (and a cheater to boot). The absolute definition of a "sore loser".

6uXNWAo.png

What a total sore loser a-hole.

Ummmmmmm.

Plus, he will be a guaranteed dick to the press after any Patriots loss. They guy is a proven asshat when he doesn't win (and a cheater to boot). The absolute definition of a "sore loser".

To clarify, he's a total dick to the press after any game and deservedly so. It's about someone gave those idiots in the press a little fight back. (No pun intended). As for the other stuff, it looks like he was just trying to get the attention of the ref versus trying to physically assault him. He's a fierce competitor. I'm sure if I was a fan of another team, I'd hate him, too.

Both sides in this argument, are viewing things through rose-colored glasses and an incredible amount of bias. I think that is something we can both agree on.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Aren't Maryland Terps fans known for their profane chants during sporting events?

I get the feeling it's kind of a Baltimore thing altogether. I shudder to think what would've happened during that Yankees/Orioles game a few weeks ago, if the events in my avatar were reversed.

Jeffrey Maier wouldn't make it out of Oriole Park in one piece.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

The players have joined their coach in being classless sore losers.

brandon spikes ‏@BrandonSpikes55

Can someone please tell these :censored:ing zebras foot locker called and they?re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint

It tickles me to see someone with a username inspired by a guy who was charged with battery talk about other people being classless.

what the hell is ccslc?

*Bill Belichick is petty bitch after a loss*

"Call me a Patriots homer, guys, but sports are intense, any coach would do the same thing."

*no other coach does same thing*

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

*Bill Belichick is petty bitch after a loss*

"Call me a Patriots homer, guys, but sports are intense, any coach would do the same thing."

*no other coach does same thing*

Because that's exactly what I said and everything.

what the hell is ccslc?

Can someone please tell these :censored:ing zebras foot locker called and they?re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint

It tickles me to see someone with a username inspired by a guy who was charged with battery talk about other people being classless.

And apparently the fans are joining the players and coach in being sore losers.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

What's your point? I'm sure you also rooted on criminals like Randy Moss and Donte Stallworth while they were members of the Patriots.

6uXNWAo.png

Belichick's antics aside, there's no question that the officiating in this game and many others was far below NFL standards. That's the big picture for anyone who wants to take a moment off from these middle school catfights.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Belichick's antics aside, there's no question that the officiating in this game and many others was far below NFL standards. That's the big picture for anyone who wants to take a moment off from these middle school catfights.

Let them eat cake!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdW36gWDFu0

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

And apparently the fans are joining the players and coach in being sore losers.

The Ravens won. It was a good game beyond horrible officiating affecting both sides. Hardly the attitude if a "sore loser".

I feel my favorite professional sports franchises are better than yours.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived