2012 NFL Season Thread

BlueSky

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To Packers fans/owners, I'm sorry. Please don't take your anger and frustration out on us.

- Signed,

Saints fan

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Things have been broken at my house. Just thought I'd say that, a glass and my pride.

That's all?

I like most of my things. I'm only half kidding.

So recap.

Seattle "wins" on a hail mary, after Tate pushes off Shields, Jennings picks the ball off, Tate rips it out of his hands on the ground. Seattle gets the "Touchdown"

Hey, Commish. Swallow your :censored" ego, you massive toolbox.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Welcome back real officials...I'd been thinking if Pittsburgh, Dallas, New England, or Green Bay got robbed, the real guys would be back in a hurry. Let's find out...

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I just witnessed one of the worst calls in NFL history.

How can I not say that? Obvious pass interference...obviously intercepted, at least. It should have been called an interception. And the refs had the power to overturn that. Wow...just wow.

The thing is though, I'm not entirely convinced the real refs would have gotten that call right either. And the replay officials aren't even replacements, and they still got it wrong too.

CCSLC signature.png

Oh my god! Seattle is tied for first! What an ending.

Just saw Tate get away with an obvious PI.

Not true. Arizona is 3-0. Niners and 'Hawks are 2-1.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

I just witnessed one of the worst calls in NFL history.

How can I not say that? Obvious pass interference...obviously intercepted, at least. It should have been called an interception. And the refs had the power to overturn that. Wow...just wow.

The thing is though, I'm not entirely convinced the real refs would have gotten that call right either. And the replay officials aren't even replacements, and they still got it wrong too.

Point of the matter is. Tate was down, when he ripped the ball from M.D. Jennings who was also down.

The one ruling that the clock had went to zero, only to get screwed by the head honcho by calling it a Touchdown.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Oh my god! Seattle is tied for first! What an ending.

Just saw Tate get away with an obvious PI.

Not true. Arizona is 3-0. Niners and 'Hawks are 2-1.

God dammit, I forgot Zona is 3-0. Still though, HUGE win for the Hawks against GB(real or not)

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

I'm verry pissed of, it was definitely interception :(

Packers fans or not, we are ALL pissed. It was clearly an interception. Who knows what those referees saw, but they were dead :censored:ing wrong. It's a damn shame.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived