Least Deserving Beloved Logo

OnWis97

The fact they won a World Series with that logo and had Hank Aaron during that logo probably helps aswell.

Not correct and . . . not correct.

They reached the 1982 World Series, but lost. Hank Aaron retired before the BiG was introduced.

Carry on.

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In reality, though, there's several caps the Brewers have used that are more appropriate with their name.

7c4d_2.JPG

9DAeE.jpg

baseball_caps_MILBRE_5950.jpg

The one at the top is the only one that's any good. Barrel-Man would work as a patch, but I can't take it seriously as a full-time cap logo and you already know how I feel about the last one.

I love the ever so slight asymmetry of the Germanic M. That in athletic gold on a royal blue cap, with MAYBE a white outline would look sharp.

I had concepts like this on my old laptop before it died. I would love to see the Brewers put yellow Germanic M (no outline) on a royal blue hat. It would look enough like their original hats with the block M, but avoid it having to look like Michigan.

But for me, this is the most overrated logo in MLB

Milwaukee-Brewers-Logo.png

Death to the Ball-In-Glove logo :P

I won't go so far as to call for it's "death", but I've never understood why that logo is as popular as it is. Didn't like it much back when it was their primary, don't like it much now.

Besides the fact that it has nothing to do with their name, Brewers, (a huge pet peeve I have with logos in general) catching a ball on the heel of your mitt isn't the best form either.

I had concepts like this on my old laptop before it died.

What's with everyone's laptop dying.

I made the mistake of leaving it sitting near the edge of the seat of my recliner, which I accidentally bumped... you can figure out the rest.

In the meantime, here's a concept I did last year where I took the serif from the Germanic M and applied it to the traditional block M.

unis_MIL_road.png

I made the mistake of leaving it sitting near the edge of the seat of my recliner, which I accidentally bumped... you can figure out the rest.

In the meantime, here's a concept I did last year where I took the serif from the Germanic M and applied it to the traditional block M.

unis_MIL_road.png

You better not have broken that G4 I sent you...'cuz I ain't got no more.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Damn...anybody hungry? There's a nice-size serving of spam up above.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Hm. Mine just stopped turning on. Nice $800 HP Pavilion, too! Guy at Best Buy tells me "yeah, it [processors dying with no warning whatsoever] happens a lot with that series." Oh good.

I like the serifs on the block M, but it reminds me a little of how the Rangers put accents on all their athletic block and called it "western." Maybe it'd work better if they hadn't been beaten to the punch.

This gives you recompense effortless decently easy as pie fulfillment ever day.

For posterity.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Damn...anybody hungry? There's a nice-size serving of spam up above.

Holy cow. That's almost impressive.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I hope like Hell nobody quotes that damn thing.....
that damn thing

Location:Killing large animals, drinking beer, driving large trucks

Favourite Logos:Any logos that involve the good ole U S and A

unis_MIL_road.png

You better not have broken that G4 I sent you...'cuz I ain't got no more.

Nah, this was from before I had your templates. I could send them to you if you need them.

2m7tz2iv8wjusqs6ob11nznri.gif

The SuperSonics name lends itself to two types of identities. Retro-futuristic or just futuristic. The last logo used by the team in Seattle was neither. The SONICS font was old timey and it, combined with the general overall shape of the logo made it feel like the label of a Seattle-based condiments company. The S/ball logo is the only redeeming part of the package, but even that ends up looking like a sliced up lemon to me for some reason. The Sonics never really had a "good" logo (their first one came the closest) but this one just misses the mark completely. If not for its status as the last logo used by the team in Seattle before their untimely departure I doubt it would get as much love as it does.

The trick is to put the basketball skyline where the S-ball is. Then it's appropriately neo-retro. I also might sub out the Verdana at the top for varsity serif or something sportier.

Archived