Georgia Bulldogs logo idea

Spearhead

It's a nice logo but I agree that it's too similar to the SEC logo, it would be odd for one team in the conference to have a logo that looks just like the conf. logo.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I don't think GA is necessary to represent Georgia. I think G is sufficient enough and while I never see Georgia actually adopting another primary logo, I think you would need to work out something with a lone G.

Agreed with Cola. No need for GA. However, I LOVE the idea of this. I say you need to incorporate some white on the second logo you posted. Really cool work!

The Only United Football League fan in the Universe.

Ponies on Saturday. Football on Sunday. Mystery meat on Monday.

I don't think GA is necessary to represent Georgia. I think G is sufficient enough and while I never see Georgia actually adopting another primary logo, I think you would need to work out something with a lone G.

Agreed. G is naturally round and would fit perfectly inside the U you've created.

Agreed. G is naturally round and would fit perfectly inside the U you've created.

But Georgia is known as UGA, not UG.

UnitedStatesofCollegeFootball-5.png

Archived