Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

Why no Socks? NFL teams aren't allowed to show that much skin below the knee. Plus, you're missing out on the oppourtunity to design another uniform element.

I tried to edit the template so it has socks but i have had a difficult time. I will try it again and if it works I will update all the teams I have done so far.

I'm not feeling the gold for the Ravens, They're a purple and black team. Gold is a tertiary color. replace most of the gold with white and I think they'd look better.

Also, I love the steelers look.

I think I am gonna stick with the gold. I just love the shade that the Ravens use.

I am glad you like the Steelers look.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not feeling the gold for the Ravens, They're a purple and black team. Gold is a tertiary color. replace most of the gold with white and I think they'd look better.

Also, I love the steelers look.

I dont agree here wholeheartedly but yes, the Ravens could stand to have just a bit more black into the mix.

Im trying to like the Steelers but the number font is just a swing and a miss. I like the general direction, but a traditional team such as this should maintain some traditional elements.

Im excited to see your rendition of the Bears!

Midway.png

• 2 weeks later...

The Browns uniform is awesome. Adding the tan gives it a bit of flare without ruining their traditional look (and I love the brown mask). Colts looks great too. I don't know that the blue helmet would fly, but it's a great concept.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Go with white numbers for the texans

So other than the numbers you don't mind the half blue half red aspects of the uniform?

Fix the socks too. Otherwise, it's fine and looks okay.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

I really am enjoying this series, please continue!

The sets are probably not ones that would normally be used in the NFL, a pretty conservative league, but that makes this series that much better, and most of the risks you take are home runs for me. The Titans set is fantastic, I love that helmet stripe. The Jaguars is really good also, apart from the sets with the bluish pants, not feeling like that goes with your brand.

Overall, I love your ideas here and can't wait to see this finished!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

Archived