Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks hugevolsfan, lettercult, Philsphan, lenardo, jcues01, Atesh, coach4fu and IanC. For those who would likes to see some changes, I plan on doing those once I am finished with the whole league.

Beluga4, I do not know why you posted that in my thread but I would appreciate it if you didn't.

As for new teams, I just finished the Rams and Seahawks. The Rams set is probably one of my favorites so far. I would like to thank Logan Stone for allowing me to use his improved version of the Rams logo.

Here are the Home sets for each team, the rest will be found in the first page of this thread.

RamsHome_zps6d42bb05.png

SeahawksHome_zps92921a25.png

I am just not sure about the pairing of the athletic gold the Rams used to wear and the gold they have now. Just not thinking they go together well.

I personally thought they looked really good together. I will try a version without the yellow to see how it looks.

yeah the rams need to be either gold or yellow but not both. personally i prefer yellow, but the gold isnt bad. I think the Seahawks need a white outline around the logo on the helmet. without it i think it kind of gets lost against the grey helmet

• 1 month later...

Hate the name change for the Redskins but those uniforms are absolutely perfect. Great job.

Whats wrong with Warriors?

The name itself sounds fine, it's the fact that you changed it, if that makes sense. I think your color balance is off. The home looks perfect, but on the away, there is almost no gold present. Try gold socks maybe.

spacer.png

Hate the name change for the Redskins but those uniforms are absolutely perfect. Great job.

The name itself sounds fine, it's the fact that you changed it, if that makes sense. I think your color balance is off. The home looks perfect, but on the away, there is almost no gold present. Try gold socks maybe.

The current name is very controversial. I have met Native Americans who are offended by the name. I figured if any team in the NFL needs a name change then it should be Washington.

Good point on the color balance, I try to add more gold, I needed to fix the Under Armour logo on the pants anyways.

The current name is very controversial. I have met Native Americans who are offended by the name. I figured if any team in the NFL needs a name change then it should be Washington.

Good point on the color balance, I try to add more gold, I needed to fix the Under Armour logo on the pants anyways.

I would not mess with it much because right now it looks great make the UA logo gold.

I really like the new Rams logo/helmet, especially the helmet. I feel like the logo itself could use a little more white to balance out the gold, but I don't know if that would complicate it further. I think the uniform could use more white too, maybe just the pants. But overall, love the old school yellow accents.

Also really like the Titans design. But I'm partial to the powder blue.

Archived