Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

Big fan of the Broncos set, light blue/orange isn't used in pro sports and it's a nice-looking combo. The Chargers is nice too, would love to see a yellow alt just for kicks. Keep 'em coming!

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Broncos blue is a little light not a fan of the blue faced bronco but do like the addition of teeth.

Chargers are great except for the primary being yellow but not seeing it anywhere on the uniforms.

What are you talking about? Yellow is the secondary and it is all over the uniform.

I think he means that in the primary logo, the bolt is yellow, yet in the uniforms, the bolt is always white.

The bolt's colors change depending on the background color. The primary bolt is used on the away uniforms.

Broncos blue is a little light not a fan of the blue faced bronco but do like the addition of teeth.

Chargers are great except for the primary being yellow but not seeing it anywhere on the uniforms.

What are you talking about? Yellow is the secondary and it is all over the uniform.

I think he means that in the primary logo, the bolt is yellow, yet in the uniforms, the bolt is always white.

The bolt's colors change depending on the background color. The primary bolt is used on the away uniforms.

can we see an away version then? Posting up one jersey isn't going to satisfy everybody.

On the bright side, everybody has brought life into this otherwise-moribund sub-forum.

can we see an away version then? Posting up one jersey isn't going to satisfy everybody.

My bad, I thought I made it clear each time I posted new uniforms, I would update the first post with links to all the uniforms.

Edit: The Broncos set has been updated.

BroncosHome_zpsd75edec9.png

The primary "logo" is no where to be seen on the uniforms.

Your helmet logo is not yellow its is white.

I would just put the primary on the helmet or make the white your primary logo.

I mean I see no reason to make a primary logo a different color than whats on the helmet sorry if I was not clear.

if you did the yellow then I would make the numbers yellow

Everyone keeps bringing up stuff that I have already addressed in this thread.

The primary "logo" is no where to be seen on the uniforms.

Your helmet logo is not yellow its is white.

I would just put the primary on the helmet or make the white your primary logo.

I mean I see no reason to make a primary logo a different color than whats on the helmet sorry if I was not clear.

if you did the yellow then I would make the numbers yellow

Yes it is. Its on the away uniforms. I have said multiple times in this thread that the first post will be updated with all uniform options.

That is intentional. There are 3 different bolt logos. I wanted to have a blue helmet so that required me to use the white bolt with a yellow outline.

There is no rule that says the primary logo has to be used on the helmet. The Browns, Eagles, Vikings and Rams do not use their primary on the helmet.

I am going to keep the numbers as is.

How come no knee socks for the AFC North? It's an NFL rule isn't it?

I addressed this on page 3. I had yet to add the socks to the template when I made those uniforms. I will fix it once I finish all the teams in the league.

My Vikings Need Black Uniforms With Purple outline and Gold Numbers with Purple Pants as an Alternate. You could also do a retro version for my Vikings once your ready to design.

Black will definitely be used for the Vikings. They will be the next team after I finish the Raiders and Chiefs.

I have to say, this has been one of the most enjoyable columns for me. The concepts are all really, really well done… They are different, but none of them are over the top and all of them are believable as on-field products.

Titans - My Favorite… It’s clean, the logo is simple, retro (in a way) and it just flows… Is that custom or one of their real alternate logos? The biggest compliment is the color scheme. I have been thinking that the NFL needs a team with a VERY light color scheme for a while now and this just does the job perfectly.

Jags – Probably the only team in the league (including the Bengals) that could pull off sleeves like that and have it be believable. Don’t know how but after seeing them I actually think they are necessary now. Would love to see this done with the new logo…

Texans – Best helmet I have seen by far. The only thing I would do is make both of the horns red. Star on the back is classic. I do think their regular logo is great and would love to see it on the shoulders in place of the stripe, just to make sure it is on the uniform somewhere.

Broncos – Is it just me or was the Blue on the original version darker than the current blue? I think your original was the best and the only thing it needed was an orange helmet, same blue logo but with a white mane instead.

Jets – Of course I am going to have the most to say about my own team. Guess that’s normal right?... I love the Black. I think they have needed more Black in their uniforms for years now. I mean some of the most beautiful Jets in the world (B2 Bomber, SR71 Blackbird, etc.) have been Black right? Anyway (I digress); I can’t get past the peppermint green. Maybe they deserve it after the past 2 seasons but it just looks too wimpy. Any way you could do a version with either their current Forest Green or their (80’s & 90’s) Kelly Green? Logo is nice but if not a completely new concept, I think their 90’s (with the Black trim) is best.

Anyway, just my thoughts... Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to see the NFC!

Most of all are looks nice, keep it up. I really like the Bills, Dolphins and Jaguars. Especialy Bills' helmet looks perfect from behind, love it. One thing that I dont like is Packers set. First of all, dont use wordmarks on Packers jerseys, it doesn't look good. But if you really want to use it. You should change this wordmark to a new one or use the current one. And also you should add some collar details to jerseys.

879inciu3010831.png

#PackerNation

#IgniteTheFuture

#GreenCollar

Archived