Under Armour Takes Over The NFL

dmhtfld

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the concepts, all of them are creative yet simple. I think with the Falcons, I would almost go without a number outline at all. I'm not really digging the grey outline, so if anything, maybe have an actual black or red or white outline. That's really the only thing I see with them. Nice work!

I love the Falcons red shell and the Vikings away uniforms are clean and crisp.

You weren't supposed to see those lol. Those are not the final version. I had planned on them being the final version but changed my mind at the last second after uploading them to photobucket. Here is the final version.

VikingsHome2_zps84d99c62.png

VikingsAway_zpsee6969b8.png

VikingsAway2_zps99c20f6c.png

As a Viking fan, I'd take this concept over the unknown new uniform if offered. I think your sleeve stripe offers a good solution for the now sleeve-less NFL. It's somewhat modern without ditching the "traditional NFC North" theme. I prefer the Vikes in block font, but this font works as a custom without being too gaudy. Though I am not sure a thin and curvy font is the way to go for a Bears division rival.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

As a Viking fan, I'd take this concept over the unknown new uniform if offered. I think your sleeve stripe offers a good solution for the now sleeve-less NFL. It's somewhat modern without ditching the "traditional NFC North" theme. I prefer the Vikes in block font, but this font works as a custom without being too gaudy. Though I am not sure a thin and curvy font is the way to go for a Bears division rival.

I have yet to finish the Bears but I can assure you their fonts wont be anywhere close to looking the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Bears uniforms are finished. I used their 1943 uniform as inspiration for the color scheme. If you look closely, all of the brown on the uniform has a bear fur texture over it. The rest of the uniform options can be found on the first page.

BearsHome_zps7f6be978.png

nflchbe1943opt1.jpg

Dude these are so cool. Great work, and you can tell that you put great effort in because of the detail, mainly the shadows and highlights on the raised "embroidered parts" such as the names and numbers. Kudos. This is a really cool series!

Well, this is certainly the most unique Bears concept I've ever seen. The brown and more golidsh orange actually look really good together. It's not tradition obviously, but I like it. The sublimated fur pattern is a nice touch as well.

Then you start to lose me. The bear-C helmet combo just doesn't work very well...it's too much going on for the helmet. The wishbone C alone would look much better. The striping is also the same pattern as the Vikes. I'd prefer the striping used on the old jersey you posted, or just braisher stripes if you want consistency. And even though the Bears wore a block font for a long time, I can't help but miss the current number font.

I am currently working on fixing some things on the Bears, meanwhile here are the Panthers uniforms.

Panthershome_zps1e6e5746.png

Panthersaway_zps3f9f5ab8.png

Panthersalt_zps34b74708.png

I like the uniform styling here, but I really don't like the number.

I'd love see maybe a double-digit number.

It'd be nice to have an idea of what the other digits look like. :)

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Not a big fan of the number font. I like the idea of using something rounded, yet aggressive, but I think this is a bit too futuristic and spacey looking.

If you insist on using it, I would definitely make it much bolder, maybe try matching the line-weight of the team's wordmark.

The rest of the concept I have no gripes, great job.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived