NFL concepts *browns update + colts 12/20/12*

lancealot

Basically blending old (silver helmet and sleeve logo) with new (new logo chest stripe and wing pattern thingie) the silver helmet of old is now matte grey to match the new nike matte style pants. Changed the twelve pattern things on each leg to sox so that each set of pants has 12 rather than 24. All the pants can be worn with all the jerseys.

XuuR4.jpg

Let me know what you think

Basically blending old (silver helmet and sleeve logo) with new (new logo chest stripe and wing pattern thingie) the silver helmet of old is now matte grey to match the new nike matte style pants. Changed the twelve pattern things on each leg to sox so that each set of pants has 12 rather than 24. All the pants can be worn with all the jerseys.

XuuR4.jpg%20

Let me know what you think

Love this concept! Can you please post this template?

2u5xnoj.jpg

21kw0t1.jpg

2e2dky0.jpg

I don't understand the rear of the helmet. I don't think it would look like that if you're using the standard logo.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the uniforms. Don't like the helmet, I'd love a silver helmet. But the logo on it just doesn't work. Play around with the colors. See what you can come up with.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

The template is is in the psd. Movement thread (helmet and jerseys are I'm there)

I didn't think the helmet would work, I'll make some changes to the logo, probably green at the bottom to match the original logo. Bbtv, the current helmet goes down into a point to match the stripe on the helmet (https://www.google.com.au/search?q=seattle+seahawks+helmet&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari#miuv=1) and the first two helmets the logo didn't meet up at the back

Archived