2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

^ not bad at all.

new pic of the Arsenal away:

BNnox6nCAAESyT-.jpg

Hopefully that is real. Arsenal is one of the few teams that actually has an identity with their away kits. Would be nice to see them go back to the tradition of yellow aways after 2 years with purple/blue away kits. Is this the last Nike kit for Arsenal?

Yes.

I think the shirt is real, but I think this may be a PS.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a shame they've put the lion in the circle, I liked the old style where it was directly on the shirt better.

Also of note is that, like Bolton and Wednesday, Millwall apparently turned down an approach by a pay-day loan company to sponsor their shirt next season. Good on them, and for giving the space to a charity free of charge.

All the infos to the new National Team Kits:

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/06/2014-world-cup-leaked-kit-overview.html

So, also Columbia with white shorts? What is the Fifa doing? Why can't national teams just wear their traditional colours, it worked for nearly 100 years now. -.-

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Spain+2014+World+Cup+Away+Kit.jpg

What the hell is Spain doing, going for the glow-in-the-dark feel in case the world cup goes the way of the superbowl? and just Adidas stripes, ugh.

Japan reminds me in ways of France and it's a shame with Colombia losing their flag-esque kits.

Why can't national teams just wear their traditional colours, it worked for nearly 100 years now.

Agreed. It seems like a lot of change for change's sake.

In other news, a couple of Umbro related items. First is the confirmation that their long association with Nottingham Forest is over, the red half of Nottingham will be sporting Adidas next season. This also means that they don't have a single club wearing their gear in the entire Football League.

However, they have announced a deal to supply Stockport County, and the third shirt the Hatters will wear in the Conference North was unveiled today...

jn4d.jpg

It's nice enough but unfortunately it's a rather old design from Umbro's teamwear catalogue - my five-a-side team plays in a sky blue version of this kit and they'd been around a season or two when we got them a year ago. Hopefully the home and away shirts will be something a little more up-to-date.

Yeah, I don't quite know what the thinking is with the Saint Etienne claw marks. Odd.

Meanwhile, Rangers have unveiled their new home kit - the first to be produced under their new deal with Puma. Anyone want to guess what the collar's like?

0fgb.jpg

Short length appears to have reached critical mass...

Yeah, I don't quite know what the thinking is with the Saint Etienne claw marks. Odd.

Meanwhile, Rangers have unveiled their new home kit - the first to be produced under their new deal with Puma. Anyone want to guess what the collar's like?

0fgb.jpg

Wow, with that shorts it looks like a sleeved NBA jersey. :P

Some new kits!

Schalke Third:

Große_Bühne_S04_SHOP_2.jpg

Swansea:

Swansea+13+14+Kits.jpg

Everton:

les-maillots-2014-everton.jpeg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Everton:

les-maillots-2014-everton.jpeg

Nike new uniform promos almost always use the previous season's ball, but I've never seen one with a ball used two seasons before the shirt will be worn. And the hi-vis ball at that. Also, here is GK shirt: Everton+13-14+Goalkeeper+Home+Kit+(1).jpg

0fgb.jpg

ANd the rest of the template bunch: Rangers+13-14+Kits.jpg

Anzhi away:

ZI2.jpg

A bit meh for me...

I don't like it. The white and yellow don't work well together and it is too obviously a template (of a shirt that shouldn't have been made let alone become a template).

Archived