2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

They do team wear and stuff, but I think St Pauli are the only club they supply. Certainly, they're the only one featured on the Do You Football website.

Of course, St Pauli are a club who like to do things a little differently. I couldn't imagine them sporting Adidas or Nike kits.

On the shirts, I think the gap in the sash is a little over large for the sponsor, but that aside I like.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FC St. Pauli:

st-pauli-trikots-2014.jpeg

Didn't recognize the kit maker logo so I looked it up. Do You Football? What's the deal? German brand? Do they have any other significant contracts?

They had but after financial problam they are kind of an exclusive brand of St. Pauli.

In 2010/11 they had four clubs in 1. and 2. Bundesliga. Union Berlin, Kaiserslautern, Bochum and St. Pauli.

1284378179839_f.jpg

Edit: OK wait, I found out that they also have a partnership with a lower league club, also from Hamburg: Altona 93!

DYF_Trikots_Altona_650.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

The MLS All Star top is incredibly nice, especially considering how many ugly ones there have been in previous years. They did an awesome job on that one.

Hopefully they don't go with tinfoil numbers like last year. Or hashtags. Just a name and number should be there. These are beautiful.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived