2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah, I agree, not bad looking shirt, does look like someone just ironed on a very cheap looking transfer for the sponsor.

We've had an issue in the past with actually cheap transfer patches being ironed on - the Cash Converters deal was signed late in the day, so Adidas had made the shirts unsponsored and the club shop added the logos themselves on nasty great black patches. Not a great look at all.

The Bundesliga is getting my vote right now for best looking league next year. A good variety of manufacturers, with some great looking outfits.

Agreed, they've been a little spoilt over there compared to a lot of other leagues. There's been some really nice stuff released so far, in the 2.Bundesliga as well as the top flight.

The Bundesliga is getting my vote right now for best looking league next year. A good variety of manufacturers, with some great looking outfits.

Agreed, they've been a little spoilt over there compared to a lot of other leagues. There's been some really nice stuff released so far, in the 2.Bundesliga as well as the top flight.

FC Koln's is beautiful

FC Koln's is beautiful

It is indeed, the away's nice too and the third is decent.

Cheap match tickets and ace kits in Germany, which is exactly as it should be. ;)

the-new-liverpool-third-kit-is-hideous.jpg

I am at a complete loss for words. I seriously have no earthly idea how this could be ok'ed by people at Warrior AND Liverpool. This might be the worst kit I've ever seen.

I know the shirt has been posted before, but this is the first look at the entire thing. Mismatched socks and all.

wisco_adidas-1.jpggbp-2.jpg

Looks like ATLJ was right about the sock turnovers, I had thought it was just shadow in the leaked pic making one look black.

It's quite the effort. The last time I saw someone wearing something like that they were telling jokes to a medieval king.

Gerrard looks like a clown in those!^^

The Fulham shirt is really messed up with those different colours of Adidas-Stripes, and isn't that the same short than Sunderlands?

fulham-new-kits-adidas-2014.jpeg

Here are Malagas shirts:

Malaga+13-14+Home+Kit+(1).jpgMalaga+13-14+Home+Kit+(2).jpg

Malaga+13-14+Away+Kit+(1).jpgMalaga+13-14+Away+Kit+(2).jpg

Malaga+13-14+Third+Kit+(1).jpgMalaga+13-14+Third+Kit+(2).jpg

I don't like that there aren't any stripes on the back of the home shirt.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I don't like that there aren't any stripes on the back of the home shirt.

Agreed, it's an annoyance of mine when striped/hooped/halved shirts don't carry the design onto the reverse.

As for Fulham - looks like a bit of a mish-mash.

the-new-liverpool-third-kit-is-hideous.jpg

I am at a complete loss for words. I seriously have no earthly idea how this could be ok'ed by people at Warrior AND Liverpool. This might be the worst kit I've ever seen.

I know the shirt has been posted before, but this is the first look at the entire thing. Mismatched socks and all.

That has to be the worst thing I've seen from a top level professional organization in the modern day, ever. WHAT THE :censored:? It's blatantly hideous! How? Why? Unbelievable. Seriously is there anyone with any design sense who likes this? Because if there is, then they don't know what they're talking about and they have no respect from me.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

And the sad part is Liverpool will have to wear it away at Stoke and Sunderland this year where you'd assume the white away kit isn't an option... so it can't even get locked away somewhere and forgotten about.

liverpool-1.png

Archived