2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Looks like that previously leaked image may be correct then - stripeless.

Meanwhile, another team emerges from Nike's fog - Israel's Maccabi Haifa...

4njv.jpg

It's being billed as a centenary shirt, inspired by those worn by the team in the 1950s and 1960s - a rather irritating statement given that it's a standard template from the Nike catalogue.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Southampton: Southampton+13-14+Home+Kit.jpg

Still not absolutely convinced. The quality of that shirt looks poor, something about the shadowing on the AAP3 logo isn't quite right and says photoshop to me, kind of get the same feeling with the logos to! But maybe thats just me holding out for something stripey!! We'll find out tomorrow morning!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

I'm always so tempted to buy a Southampton kit. I've never been a huge fan, but for some reason I've always had a soft spot for them and if they brought out a real kit ass looking shirt I might just finally purchase one.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Turns out the leak was correct! Away kit is a 'reverse Fulham' (black shirt with white deep cut trim)

Yup, no stripes unfortunately.

ot85.jpg

Hooped socks, mind.

The away strip looks like it should be for Swansea.

Ajax's new shirt...

qixb.jpg

The back of the collar features historic crests of the club - the close up also shows the 'XXX' pattern the shirt carries, taken from the city's coat of arms.

75yn.jpg

Ajax's new shirt...

qixb.jpg

The back of the collar features historic crests of the club - the close up also shows the 'XXX' pattern the shirt carries, taken from the city's coat of arms.

75yn.jpg

Love the historic crests on the Ajax shirt. That kit must be amongst the most iconic throughout the soccer world. Somehow no one has ever managed to mess it up.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yep, it's one of the proper iconic kits. I really love the old shirts with the ABN-AMRO sponsorship that ran down the edge of the strip, rather than horizontally across the chest.

Archived