2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

I'm guessing the sponsor logo was moved up on the home the have it solely in the white hoop to ensure that it is legible.

I wondered if that was the case too, but looking back over past kits the Waitrose logo has been placed on a blue hoop the past two seasons - in these instances it was reversed out in white.

Nice to see that they've carried the hoops onto the sleeves, something that's been missing on Reading's kits for a few years.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why is sponsor on the primary Reading kit higher than the away one?

It might be that the club and/or sponsor didn't want either logo running across a hoop. The "pinhoops" are at a different position from the regular hoops so the sponsors logo needed to be?

Other than that I don't know!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

A couple of Dutch away kits - first, following on from the Vitesse home shirt Berlin Wall posted a few days ago here's the away effort, utilising a now rather familiar Nike template...

ccxp.jpg

FC Twente meanwhile will be sporting this away from home next season...

q3lx.jpg

Well in that case, say hello to the Chicago Red Stars' new July 4th third kit.

ellared_featured-640x360.png

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived