2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

On that Swansea concept, I like how the black V collar interacts with the Infiniti sponsor logo and creates a vanishing point between the two.

Of course, that'd be too nice so of course it's just a concept.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The West Brom Away shirt is also the new Swansea template!

West-Bromwich-Albion-new-kits-2014.jpeg

And it's the Middlesbrough away template too, stripes and all!

I strongly suspect we'll be wearing a recolour of that...

The West Brom Away shirt is also the new Swansea template!

West-Bromwich-Albion-new-kits-2014.jpeg

And it's the Middlesbrough away template too, stripes and all!

I strongly suspect we'll be wearing a recolour of that...

Yeah, could be a template for Southampton too. And Stoke, and Sunderland!! Hopefully there will be a bit of variety somewhere!!

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

Yeah, could be a template for Southampton too. And Stoke, and Sunderland!! Hopefully there will be a bit of variety somewhere!!
Adidas clad Swansea, Fulham and West Ham don't wear stripes. I fear that's the closest to 'variety' we may be seeing...

Adidas clad Swansea, Fulham and West Ham don't wear stripes. I fear that's the closest to 'variety' we may be seeing...

I would say maybe they're saving their good stuff for the WC, but the Japan, Mexico, etc leaks (if true) would dispute that.

Nike is just leagues ahead of adidas and Puma. I mean they all produce their better shirts and their worse shirts but overall...Nike just kills everyone else still.

Although of all the kits so far using that stupid adidas template with the colored arm panels, the red & black West Brom kit looks the best to me. I think it is because that shade of red and the black don't contrast as much as say bright red and white or black and white.

Adidas really needs to lose the 3-Stripes it has ruined nearly every kit! Nike Makes all of their teams unique and classy, that Spartak kit is absolutely beautiful! If only Nike Football had the same philosophy as Nike Futbol.

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

yup. i always love what Nike does with Spartak.

here's a better look at the Juve away:

2JU1.jpg

Whats that black lace hanging down the side of the collar?

Very nice kit though.

Adidas always seem to over think their templates. Is it because of the three stripe thing they always insist on using that unintentionally forces them into creating something that looks overdone? Look at this nike stuff, its clean and classy. I'm very rarely genuinely pleased with something adidas puts out. I'd say they have a 20% success rate in my eyes, where Nike have about a 60 or 70% success rate.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

yup. i always love what Nike does with Spartak.

here's a better look at the Juve away:

2JU1.jpg

Whats that black lace hanging down the side of the collar?

Very nice kit though

Button up collar

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Although of all the kits so far using that stupid adidas template with the colored arm panels, the red & black West Brom kit looks the best to me. I think it is because that shade of red and the black don't contrast as much as say bright red and white or black and white.

Yep, where there's too much of a contrast between the two colours it really jars - they just about get away with it on the West Brom away though.

Nike Makes all of their teams unique and classy...

They do some nice bespoke stuff for their bigger clients for sure, but there are many, many more teams who turn out wearing identical Nike templates that are no different from what you can buy for your Sunday League team.

Of course, the exact same is true of Adidas.

Nike Makes all of their teams unique and classy...

They do some nice bespoke stuff for their bigger clients for sure, but there are many, many more teams who turn out wearing identical Nike templates that are no different from what you can buy for your Sunday League team.

Of course, the exact same is true of Adidas.

True, but the Nike stock templates tend to be much less cluttered than the Adidias stock templates. Hell, I'd say the Nike off-the-rack designs are classier than most of the Adidas bespoke kits.

Archived