2013-14 Soccer kits

UnclearInitial

Wow, the new jerseys of Lokomotiv! I love the grey and the home shirt, as they are my favourite club out of Russia.

REjILM0.jpg

The slight texture look on the grey shirt is incredible. The red is also fantastic (is it the GK?). Unfortunately though, the white shirt ruins an otherwise terrific look.

The red shirt is the home kit.

Well that's fantastic then

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

New Bundesliga Club Eintracht Braunschweig (or I think you say Brunswick in English):

neue--trikots-nike-bundesliga-Eintracht-Braunschweig.jpeg

The one on the right is gorgeous.

It's one of Nike's standard teamwear templates (Bradford City are another club who'll be wearing it), but it's not a bad design and I think it really works in this instance. I think that having a sponsor that doesn't cut into the vertical bar really helps, and it's a nice combination of colours too.

I hate it when the sponsor logo is a 3D beveled design. Always looks cheap and tacky on the shirt.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

Hmm. I'd seen this leaked as supposedly Swansea's kit for next season...

8fks.jpg

But that doesn't tally up with the sleeves on the teaser, which look like the design Middlesbrough will be sporting...

scqr.jpg

...albeit with a differently coloured yoke from the main body of the shirt.

We're entering our fourth year of Adidas, and I've not been impressed with their offerings to be honest. The away kits have been okay, two of the home ones have been stinkers.

Next season's away has left me cold, so I'm awaiting the unveiling of the home design with some trepidation.

Galatsaray looks classy, really liking the grey. Are they keeping their red and yellow home?

Nah, the new home shirt is slightly different and more traditional:

formalari-2014-galatasaray.jpeg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Hmm. I'd seen this leaked as supposedly Swansea's kit for next season...

8fks.jpg

But that doesn't tally up with the sleeves on the teaser, which look like the design Middlesbrough will be sporting...

600757_10151692576674940_1849669828_n.jpg

I dont see the big V on the collar. Maybe a fake.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

I dont see the big V on the collar. Maybe a fake.
Definite fake, as pepis21 points out it's a mock up that looks to be based on the new Schalke away shirt. It's a standard template though and quite a few teams will be turning out in it next season.

Archived