Canadian Football League 2013 Season

walby2

"Razorbacks" makes me think of that Gillette commercial where Kate Upton says she doesn't like a man with hair on his back. So maybe something else.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Now that the NHL season has reached its conclusion, I thought it would be appropriate to bump the thread up for the 2nd-most watched pro sports league in Canada.

I'm looking forward to the Cup banner raising in Toronto on June 28th.

Another year in Winnipeg and already more questionable moves from Joe Mack and Tim Burke. Still think it's going to be alright, no more negativity.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Another year in Winnipeg and already more questionable moves from Joe Mack and Tim Burke. Still think it's going to be alright, no more negativity.

Hopefully they can at least make it competitive during the season. Because they were the only team to not score double digits in any preseason game (they only had 6 pts all preseason).

Hopefully they can at least make it competitive during the season. Because they were the only team to not score double digits in any preseason game (they only had 6 pts all preseason).

Which is really unnerving, I don't care if they didnt have the starters in, that's just awful.

Which is really unnerving, I don't care if they didnt have the starters in, that's just awful.

Did they play starter free the whole preseason?

Did they play starter free the whole preseason?

Pretty much by the sounds of it. Pierce played one series against Toronto, same goes for the defense. I think they left everyone that mattered at home against Hamilton. I don't even know how long the Ti-Cat starters went.

Pretty much by the sounds of it. Pierce played one series against Toronto, same goes for the defense. I think they left everyone that mattered at home against Hamilton. I don't even know how long the Ti-Cat starters went.

Hamilton played it's starters the first half and then went to second and third stringers in the second half. Tim Burke doesn't sound like he knows what he is doing. The first stringers are going into the season cold, the rookies have had their confidence stomped on and smashed to bits. They should've never have fired LaPolice...

tigercatssignature-1.png

Finnish the game off Blue. Come on.

Well there's a case of saving it for the season if I've ever seen one. Looks like tomorrow night's two games are on ESPN3 in the states for anyone interested in watching either of those.

One close game. Came down to the end, and it's good to see some fighting spirit, even if it didn't work out for Winnipeg.

--

Double Blue raise the championship banner tonight though! Can't wait!

Archived