New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe it's at 1:30 Eastern Time.

Ok guys, the below does not belong to me, does not express my opinions or views in any way and may or may not be complete and total bull :censored: but the poster on reddit is back at it again. Here is what he is saying about the Jags uniforms:

I personally love them, and think JAX has vaulted itself into the top 5 uniforms in the league (I'm not a huge fan of the traditional looks though, full disclaimer) with Denver, Seattle,New England, and the new Dolphins uniforms.

People may complain that the military theme went a little bit too far, but everything is done in good taste and they are a hit with all the players who have seen them.

The uniform does a good job of borrowing some of the better features from Jaguars uniforms of the past and integrating brand new revolutionary features in a uniform to give it truly the most unique look not just in the NFL, but football as a whole.

Among some elements that the traditionalists will enjoy about the uniform:

There is a healthy dose of teal, from accents on both the home and away sets to full on teal numbers in the away uniforms.

The teal alternates are gorgeous, very reminiscent of the old UCLA uniforms.

Features of the uniform the new generation fans can look forward to:

The helmet. I've already stated bits and pieces, but words don't do it justice, truly one of a kind.

Accent designs on the uniforms. HGI has figured out how to make certain aspects of a uniform look like they have a chrome finish. This is utilized in all three sets as same color stripes with this new "chrome" finish. Pay close attention to this Cowboys fans, because it is what the majority of your accents on your new unis next year will look like.

The pants/jersey combos. Jacksonville will be able to trot out week to week with a different look from what they wore the week before by simply interchanging the black, white, and teal jerseys with three different colors of pants. Think outside the box if you want to figure out the pants colors.

Overall the uniform is revolutionary, makes Seattle's look a little dated, and the reaction to these uniforms will likely make owners around the league re-consider the stance they hold about their own teams still trotting out in the same digs since the 70's.

I give it a final grade of 9.5/10, and if it weren't for what the Dolphins have in store, it'd be the best new uniform in football (college and pro) of 2013.

then this:

I can tell you Adrian Peterson came into model the new Vikings uniform (who for all but one aspect of their uniform are trotting out boring, traditional digs) and he saw the promotional poster of Blackmon in the Jags uniform and was instantly jealous. Said "Why couldn't we have done something like that?"

Also says that every team will have the new pattern on their gloves and that the teams that ditched one color collars are the ones that upgraded to the new nike template.

Massive grains of salt with this poster guys, but I guess in 24 hours we will have some idea if he is real or not.

I believe it's at 1:30 Eastern Time.

Ok guys, the below does not belong to me, does not express my opinions or views in any way and may or may not be complete and total bull :censored: but the poster on reddit is back at it again. Here is what he is saying about the Jags uniforms:

I personally love them, and think JAX has vaulted itself into the top 5 uniforms in the league (I'm not a huge fan of the traditional looks though, full disclaimer) with Denver, Seattle,New England, and the new Dolphins uniforms.

People may complain that the military theme went a little bit too far, but everything is done in good taste and they are a hit with all the players who have seen them.

The uniform does a good job of borrowing some of the better features from Jaguars uniforms of the past and integrating brand new revolutionary features in a uniform to give it truly the most unique look not just in the NFL, but football as a whole.

Among some elements that the traditionalists will enjoy about the uniform:

There is a healthy dose of teal, from accents on both the home and away sets to full on teal numbers in the away uniforms.

The teal alternates are gorgeous, very reminiscent of the old UCLA uniforms.

Features of the uniform the new generation fans can look forward to:

The helmet. I've already stated bits and pieces, but words don't do it justice, truly one of a kind.

Accent designs on the uniforms. HGI has figured out how to make certain aspects of a uniform look like they have a chrome finish. This is utilized in all three sets as same color stripes with this new "chrome" finish. Pay close attention to this Cowboys fans, because it is what the majority of your accents on your new unis next year will look like.

The pants/jersey combos. Jacksonville will be able to trot out week to week with a different look from what they wore the week before by simply interchanging the black, white, and teal jerseys with three different colors of pants. Think outside the box if you want to figure out the pants colors.

Overall the uniform is revolutionary, makes Seattle's look a little dated, and the reaction to these uniforms will likely make owners around the league re-consider the stance they hold about their own teams still trotting out in the same digs since the 70's.

I give it a final grade of 9.5/10, and if it weren't for what the Dolphins have in store, it'd be the best new uniform in football (college and pro) of 2013.

then this:

I can tell you Adrian Peterson came into model the new Vikings uniform (who for all but one aspect of their uniform are trotting out boring, traditional digs) and he saw the promotional poster of Blackmon in the Jags uniform and was instantly jealous. Said "Why couldn't we have done something like that?"

Also says that every team will have the new pattern on their gloves and that the teams that ditched one color collars are the ones that upgraded to the new nike template.

Massive grains of salt with this poster guys, but I guess in 24 hours we will have some idea if he is real or not.

Where are you getting this info from? Link?

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1cvvla/new_uniform_teasers_for_the_jags/c9ki423?context=3 There you go. Like I have said before, guys an asshat and a half, so dig through his submissions at your own risk, but the way he talks about nike and glorifies radical changes almost make me actually think he could be a nike shill.

http://www.reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/1cvvla/new_uniform_teasers_for_the_jags/c9ki423?context=3 There you go. Like I have said before, guys an asshat and a half, so dig through his submissions at your own risk, but the way he talks about nike and glorifies radical changes almost make me actually think he could be a nike shill.

Isnt that BradyismyHomeboy guy? or the other guy that posted here? One of them said his friend works at HGI. Im pretty sure he was already proven to be full of crap.

http://www.reddit.co...ki423?context=3 There you go. Like I have said before, guys an asshat and a half, so dig through his submissions at your own risk, but the way he talks about nike and glorifies radical changes almost make me actually think he could be a nike shill.

Isnt that BradyismyHomeboy guy? or the other guy that posted here? One of them said his friend works at HGI. Im pretty sure he was already proven to be full of crap.

Based on the things said by Bradyshomey and this reddit user I think they are either one and the same or bradyshomey got his information from this reddit user and came in here looking for attention and then filled in holes with his imagination.

http://www.reddit.co...ki423?context=3 There you go. Like I have said before, guys an asshat and a half, so dig through his submissions at your own risk, but the way he talks about nike and glorifies radical changes almost make me actually think he could be a nike shill.

Based on the things said by Bradyshomey and this reddit user I think they are either one and the same or bradyshomey got his information from this reddit user and came in here looking for attention.

Damn. So full of crap? Im hoping he is telling the truth about the helmets. He says the rest of the helmet not shown is black. I really hope that is the case.

Based on the things said by Bradyshomey and this reddit user I think they are either one and the same or bradyshomey got his information from this reddit user and came in here looking for attention.

Damn. So full of crap? Im hoping he is telling the truth about the helmets. He says the rest of the helmet not shown is black. I really hope that is the case.

I'm not sure. Remember the thing with Bradyshomey is he said early designs get posted to forums for feedback or something like that, then started posting concepts that were made on this board and saying they were from nike and all that. The thing with this reddit user is that he has never said anything so idiotic like that. It leads me to believe that Bradyshomey liked the attention did not know what to do when the reddit poster stopped posting about nike and made something up he though sounded believable. Like I said lots of things this reddit guy says are black and white, no slippery politician words and stuff, so we will see if he is telling the truth abouth things before the week is up.

I can't help but laugh at this point because I remember reading similar bull$#!t last year before the Seahawk unveiling.

Maybe I'm dating myself but I can remember when people around me were lambasting the Falcons for going all black and "catering to the gang culture". I can remember the phrase "total crap" being uttered. Funny, because I remember thinking how bad @$$ they were and being ahead of the trend. Now I kind of feel like I'm on the other side of the coin looking at these new uniforms uttering the same refrain: total crap.

*sigh*

sucks getting old.

I feel like nothing that this Reddit guy said couldn't be explained through previous leaks. He literally has said nothing I haven't actually heard before (even the UCLA uniform likeness was brought up here when Chinese fakes of the supposed teal uniforms were shown). Anybody could have taken what we've seen and made similar comments about it that could be taken any way.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Just so interesting he has so much info which included Peterson's reaction and the three pants. Well, I'll take it with a grain of salt and just wait until tomorrow

Lot's of things he says actullay makes me wonder if it's not a "friend" but actually him that Peterson quote being the one that jumped out to me the most.

I feel like nothing that this Reddit guy said couldn't be explained through previous leaks. He literally has said nothing I haven't actually heard before (even the UCLA uniform likeness was brought up here when Chinese fakes of the supposed teal uniforms were shown). Anybody could have taken what we've seen and made similar comments about it that could be taken any way.

When I first read his post I thought the same but if you look close there are actually nuggets of information in there that haven't been leaked yet, and that's how all his posts are. very subtle.

These two bits are what I took away from it:

"HGI has figured out how to make certain aspects of a uniform look like they have a chrome finish. This is utilized in all three sets as same color stripes with this new "chrome" finish."

This states that that same shiny black material we see on the away uniforms we are going to see in white and teal as well on the other jerseys.

"by simply interchanging the black, white, and teal jerseys with three different colors of pants. Think outside the box if you want to figure out the pants colors."

This informs us we are going to see three pairs of pants and that they won't be the colors we think they'll be. So perhaps instead of seeing white black and teal pants, we will see black gold and gray, or something to that effect.

Notice that after each of these tidbits he makes an eye popping claim (cowboys chrome, seahawks uniform looking dated, etc) so he gives you information but then distracts you with his next statement. Just something I picked up on.

i messaged him about the dolphins uni and this is what he said

Lot's of white, which I love. No pants stripe, which I also love. Very crisp. very clean. Just aqua outlined in orange. Custom font. Some what reminiscent of the Oregon Stormtrooper look.

There is an Aqua uniform with aqua pants, in the event it is needed.

The third jersey is a surprise

what makes me doubt him is only Tannehill and Wake are showing of the uniform, but it could be a reason its a surprise

Archived