New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

i messaged him about the dolphins uni and this is what he said

Lot's of white, which I love. No pants stripe, which I also love. Very crisp. very clean. Just aqua outlined in orange. Custom font. Some what reminiscent of the Oregon Stormtrooper look.

There is an Aqua uniform with aqua pants, in the event it is needed.

The third jersey is a surprise

what makes me doubt him is only Tannehill and Wake are showing of the uniform, but it could be a reason its a surprise

Does that match the info you have? You were the one with a Fins insider, weren't you?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helmet is the same as the number outline. Aqua stripe outlined with two thin orange stripes. Very clean. In the early stages, they experimented with black and navy (what was really a darker shade of aqua) but they felt that the way the normal aqua and the orange popped off the white was too good a look to pass up. Miami's new designs may be too simple for some people, but the way those colors pop is what makes them my favorite new football uniforms of the year. Even with the awful butt writing.

Volin tweeted there would be a script on the butt so if hes seen that then that could be why hes saying it, unless hes telling the truth. What he is telling me fits what I have heard before so I would not write him off just yet to be honest

Volin tweeted there would be a script on the butt so if hes seen that then that could be why hes saying it, unless hes telling the truth. What he is telling me fits what I have heard before so I would not write him off just yet to be honest

I could have told you there was script on the butt from following Volin on twitter. I think I did come in here and say that after I seen one of his tweets. Im all for trusting somebody until they give me a reason not to but didnt we already prove him to be lying on these forums?

Helmet is the same as the number outline. Aqua stripe outlined with two thin orange stripes. Very clean. In the early stages, they experimented with black and navy (what was really a darker shade of aqua) but they felt that the way the normal aqua and the orange popped off the white was too good a look to pass up. Miami's new designs may be too simple for some people, but the way those colors pop is what makes them my favorite new football uniforms of the year. Even with the awful butt writing.

See, the thing is I could've typed that up just by reading this board and I have no inside info outside of a few DMs on here.

i messaged him about the dolphins uni and this is what he said

Lot's of white, which I love. No pants stripe, which I also love. Very crisp. very clean. Just aqua outlined in orange. Custom font. Some what reminiscent of the Oregon Stormtrooper look.

There is an Aqua uniform with aqua pants, in the event it is needed.

The third jersey is a surprise

what makes me doubt him is only Tannehill and Wake are showing of the uniform, but it could be a reason its a surprise

No pants stripe = FAIL!

spacer.png

also I will say this and only this about the third uniform. They were barely approved by the league owners. We may see a "Miami Dolphins Rule" try to get passed in the next few years at the league meetings.

White numbers outlined in teal or orange on a white jersey?

I know people have said this what the third would be white too....barely visible numbers is the only thing I can think of that would have that reaction

Jerry Jones won't even allow manufacturers to standardize his team's colour scheme. You think he's going to let Nike chrome up the Cowboys?

It's been reported by people with much more credibility then BradyIsMyHoemboy/Reddit guy that the "chrome" on the Jaguars' uniforms isn't really chrome.

Besides, Reddit guy (whoever he is) claimed the Vikings were going with gold numbers and grey pants. Both of which turned out not to be true. So doesn't that sink whatever credibility he had?

Jerry Jones won't even allow manufacturers to standardize his team's colour scheme. You think he's going to let Nike chrome up the Cowboys?

It's been reported by people with much more credibility then BradyIsMyHoemboy/Reddit guy that the "chrome" on the Jaguars' uniforms isn't really chrome.

Besides, Reddit guy (whoever he is) claimed the Vikings were going with gold numbers and grey pants. Both of which turned out not to be true. So doesn't that sink whatever credibility he had?

I'll field this one. First off, who knows what the hell Jerry is thinking. Second, reddit guy said this about the shoulder stripes: "This is utilized in all three sets as same color stripes with this new "chrome" finish."

I take that to mean it's supposed to look like super shiny black/gold/teal, not chrome as in the color chrome.

Lastly, this reddit guy never said the Vikings would have yellow numbers and gray pants, that was the popular consensus in a reddit thread that this poster did not partake in. All he has said to date of the Vikings is that purple is still the big player, mix between new and old and the helmet is different than anything they have ever worn in their history. He said all this before the Vikings began releasing clues. He has been right so far.

Archived