New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

So, an almost entirely gold helmet with barely any gold and significant amounts of teal in the jersey and pants?

Oy vey.

I was thinking the same thing. From the teasers we've seen, it looks like the primary accent color on the jerseys and pants is going to be teal. Throwing a helmet with significant amounts of gold on top of that is probably going to make it look disconnected from the rest of the uniform.

Maybe that won't be the case when the full uniform is revealed, but I don't have a good feeling about how this is going to look as a whole.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Dude, relax bruh. This is the first time the two images were pieced together.

It just hit me. If the helmet is primarily gold, it'd look really weird when the alternate teal jerseys are worn and what I assume would be white pants. Or if it's teal jersey with black pants. Oh man...

Go A's!

It just hit me. If the helmet is primarily gold, it'd look really weird when the alternate teal jerseys are worn and what I assume would be white pants. Or if it's teal jersey with black pants. Oh man...

Unless they have teal alternate pants? (not saying that would look any better lol)

Unless they have teal alternate pants? (not saying that would look any better lol)

Teal pants with teal jersey? The horror!!!

Go A's!

2dm8hvt.jpg

Alot more helmet left then I thought. There is no way its not black right? The logo is on a black background everywhere else on the uniform. It makes sense to have it the same on the helmet

I sure hope so. The logo would look so much better with at least a mostly black background.

2dm8hvt.jpg

You probably mean "Black Area" :P

Hopefully.

Hmm, how will black come in to play? Just read where someone called the helmet "revolutionary". I wonder in what way. less than 24 more hours to go. Will we get a leak? Stay tuned!

From the Jaguars' facebook: "A revolutionary new helmet design will feature as part of the Jaguars new uniform launch tomorrow starting at 1:30pm EST."

Is there any chance that perhaps they are putting a Jaguar spotted print on the front of the helmet, kinda like the how the Bengals have tiger stripes?

I realize this is a long shot. However, that could explain how it "fades to black" in the front. I also don't remember anyone confirming that the new logo was on the helmet. Could be wrong though.

It looks like the logo may be a bit more forward than before. Perhaps it comes together at the front or something?

Looking good. Trust the Stache.

It wont be anymore forward than usual, maybe bigger but you got to remember you're looking at the back of the helmet. Plenty of room for it to fade to black too.

Is there any chance that perhaps they are putting a Jaguar spotted print on the front of the helmet, kinda like the how the Bengals have tiger stripes?

I realize this is a long shot. However, that could explain how it "fades to black" in the front. I also don't remember anyone confirming that the new logo was on the helmet. Could be wrong though.

ColorWerx has the helmet file it is the primary logo on the helmet. Khan has alao said that is the case.

Archived