New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BIZKv63CYAAAE4F.jpg

Truncated stripe lends even more credibility to the guy who said no side panels and no names on the front.

I don't think this is the jersey, instead it is the side view of the pants with the logo.I believe the picture below is the pants from the front:

529628_10151454662838863_188801800_n.jpg

spacer.png

BIZKv63CYAAAE4F.jpg

Truncated stripe lends even more credibility to the guy who said no side panels and no names on the front.

Is that a leaked image?

Yup. Someone posted it on twitter.

So.... (mostly) black helmets, black jerseys, black pants without stripes, (i'm willing to bet) black socks...

This is both expected, and disappointing.

I hope you're not a betting man. Check out the latest leak.

I hate how the Jags and Vikes aspects have been leaked, and what do the dolphins get? a pic of the facemask

That might be good news for you. I expect very simple, very clean for Miami. That doesn't make for sexy teasers.

I hate how the Jags and Vikes aspects have been leaked, and what do the dolphins get? a pic of the facemask

That might be good news for you. I expect very simple, very clean for the Miami. That doesn't make for sexy teasers.

true, I am just getting worried about the rumors about black or navy outlines, I just want to get a confirmation. We will find out soon enough

That might be good news for you. I expect very simple, very clean for the Miami. That doesn't make for sexy teasers.

true, I am just getting worried about the rumors about black or navy outlines, I just want to get a confirmation. We will find out soon enough

Keep that crap in the Dolphins thread. Nobody wants to hear that crap in here. Haha just kidding. I like what the Dolphins are doing as long as they dont have navy on the uniform it will look good. Everything Ive seen from the Jags so far looks great.

on a jags note, I dont think the helmet is going to look as bad as the mocks have it looking. I dont think its going to be obvious gradient if that makes sense

I just realized something, the new helmets are probably just like our 2009-2012 helmets (which were black, but had a unique color-shifting paint so that when sunlight shined on the helmet it reflected teal) except that they've replaced teal with gold. That's my theory. Essentially the new helmets are all black but they gleam gold like our old helmets were all black but gleamed teal.

That's why one of Paul Lukas' sources is claiming this:

"Helmet is black in front and gold in back."

740551.jpg

And another of Paul Lukas' sources is claiming this:

"The helmet shell will be two-tone — starting out gold and then fading into black."

newjagshelmet.jpg

^ Sorry, there is 0 chance the 2/3, 1/3 people are talking about, is a gold/black pearlescent paint.

I'm pretty sure that you don't understand how percentages work....

Is it unlikely, absolutely.

Is there zero actual chance that the one person that started the entire idea of 2/3-1/3 being mistaken? However slim, there is indeed that chance.

fP8H4Wf.jpg

Archived