New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

Here is what I also hope to see: more usage of the white pants.

When the team rebranded several years ago, the white pants were only for the home set. It wasn't until recently they did white on white. I love the white on white look and I hope that we see that for the road set. I don't mind the black pants, but the white on white just looked so much cleaner. As for the home set, I know monochrome will be the primary set, but I hope the white pants see some action, if not, at least with the teal alternates

Go A's!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the whole gold and black helmet rumor is complete bogus. Their helmets will look way too out of place compared to those around the league if theyre anywhere close to looking like the ones in that concept above^ And not in a good way.

Not familiar with the Bengals I take it?

Umm... The Bengals helmet looks nothing like those Jaguars concepts...

I was referring to his comment about them looking out of place...

Also;

MYvqdL8.jpg

^ Really trying to reserve judgment before seeing the whole thing but if this is real then FML.

I love it. Everyone who has seen it loves it.

Conservative uniform fans will quench the thirst of children across Africa with their tears though.

^ Really trying to reserve judgment before seeing the whole thing but if this is real then FML.

Conservative uniform fans will quench the thirst of children across Africa with their tears though.

Well I was thrilled with everything until I seen the helmet pic. Thats already way too much gold.

hahaha!

please tell me more. I can't say that I'm a conservative uniform fan by nature. I appreciate the mainstays but I also love Pro Combat uniforms and MOST of what Oregon has put out lately if thats any indication of my "uniform freakiness".

hahaha!

please tell me more. I can't say that I'm a conservative uniform fan by nature. I appreciate the mainstays but I also love Pro Combat uniforms and MOST of what Oregon has put out lately if thats any indication of my "uniform freakiness".

That was just a general statement, not directed at you. But this is a picture of the very back of the helmet. People love to exaggerate over these teaser pics lol.

Also;

XD4JSsZ.jpg

No worries.

The gold seems way too light to imagine it blending into such a dark color evenly without weird area of muddiness. Any clues as to how they do it? Also, I would imagine that the blended area would be situated somewhere along the placement of the logo. I'm curious as to how a primarily gold logo looks on the blended area.

hahaha!

That was just a general statement, not directed at you. But this is a picture of the very back of the helmet. People love to exaggerate over these teaser pics lol.

Also;

XD4JSsZ.jpg

Let the hatred of the number font and helmet begin:

spacer.png

I'm actually okay with the number font. Its better than I expected and I guess it would work well for a team named the Jaguars. It seems to have a "sharpness" and "claw like" look to it. I would hate it if this was the new number font for the Cowboys or Giants or something like that.

Let the hatred of the number font and helmet begin:

I actually really like the number font.

Yeah I think the general consensus around here is that the number font is an upgrade.

I like it as well, I know there are some that will hate it.

spacer.png

So you've seen it?

Archived