New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think this has been posted yet, but here is confirmation the socks will be black:

ve6n76K.jpg

What's with the "A" on the bottom? Are these Jacksonville's? Source?

From a football player who had those socks it's compression to help the sock feel snug around your foot. It dose a pretty good job at it to very comfy.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

I hope the whole gold and black helmet rumor is complete bogus. Their helmets will look way too out of place compared to those around the league if theyre anywhere close to looking like the ones in that concept above^ And not in a good way.

Midway.png

On the helmet topic, I'd almost assume IF they go with a multi color fade lid, it will be more like Arkansas' helmets.529605_396362433745940_642505285_n.jpg

I agree. With black in the place of Arkansas' red, and with gold in the place of Arkansas' black.

I would much prefer the Arkansas treatment if it is a two-tone helmet. My concern is that the reports say it's a 1/3 and 2/3, so there's going to be more at the bottom of the helmet than just a dip like these Arkansas ones

Go A's!

I hope the whole gold and black helmet rumor is complete bogus. Their helmets will look way too out of place compared to those around the league if theyre anywhere close to looking like the ones in that concept above^ And not in a good way.

Not familiar with the Bengals I take it?

Not familiar with the Bengals I take it?

Umm... The Bengals helmet looks nothing like those Jaguars concepts...

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Looks like the upper right area of the pants. Note the point on the bottom of the belt loop above the swoosh and the rounded seam at the top of the leg.

unis1x-large.jpg

good eye.

and may I say, this is a great choice for a team to demonstrate your point :)

something like this for the helmet and pantstripe? (i tried to make the head as big as possible on the helmet due to the rumour of a boise sized logo)

helmetg.jpg

pantstripe.jpg

great mock up.

quick question posed to anyone who is 'in the know'...does the NFL have any specific requirements to have the SAME logo or design element on BOTH sides of the helmet? I know that the Steelers' helmets are sans logo on one side, but I'm just curious if there is anything to prevent a team from putting a logo on one side and something different like a design element or player number on the other side. I know that Lukas had referenced the Boise State PC helmets in relation to the logo size and not necessarily the numbers on the other side but it would be interesting to see the Jags go that route. I just don't think having two jumbo sized logos on a helmet becomes necessary when you can do something else on the other side to balance it out and prevent the helmet from looking ultra cluttered.

Loving the teal numbers on the away. What a great surprise and a great way to hearken back to the AFC Championship days. Those white uniforms with the teal numbers were what the Jaguars were wearing when they got their exposure to America and beat the Bills and Broncos to make it to the championship game in their second year. Whoever came up with that should be applauded.

I have been keeping an eye on the Jags' practice footage but they are still using the old helmets and practice jerseys. Nothing different there.

The helmet will be okay, trust the Stache.

Archived