New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

ColorWerx has the helmet file it is the primary logo on the helmet. Khan has alao said that is the case.

I actually don't.

I just put the primary mark on a Black helmet as pure speculation.

I don't have any inside info on this one.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ColorWerx has the helmet file it is the primary logo on the helmet. Khan has alao said that is the case.

I actually don't.

SO YOU'RE TELLING ME THERES A CHANCE!!!

I actually don't.

You have a file with the primary logo called helmet mark. It says Note the use of Metallic Gold in place of the darker gold. I was just killing the speculation that they were going to use something other then the primary on the helmet. I remember asking you about the background and you told me you just put the black behind it yourself.

I just want to know what

Logo is larger but not full on the side.

means.

Not full on the side? So is the logo subject to a fade/gradient/whatever, too?

I think they are just talking about the size of the helmet logo. I think they are saying the logo is bigger than normal but not super huge like Boise State's Pro Combat.

I just want to know what
Logo is larger but not full on the side.
means.Not full on the side? So is the logo subject to a fade/gradient/whatever, too?
I think they are just talking about the size of the helmet logo. I think they are saying the logo is bigger than normal but not super huge. Like Boise State's Pro Combat.

Maybe the helmet fades from gold to black (back to front) and a large Jaguar logo is placed on the front of the helmet. Kind of like the Wisconsin helmets.

wiscon1.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

I actually don't.

You have a file with the primary logo called helmet mark. It says Note the use of Metallic Gold in place of the darker gold. I was just killing the speculation that they were going to use something other then the primary on the helmet. I remember asking you about the background and you told me you just put the black behind it yourself.

Yep. OK.

something like this for the helmet and pantstripe? (i tried to make the head as big as possible on the helmet due to the rumour of a boise sized logo)

helmetg.jpg

i think this is prety close robo but im expecting the emblem to be placed on the helmet something like this user18243_122.jpg

can you make a jags helmet just like the one you did same color pattern and all but with the emblem like this so we can see it?

something like this for the helmet and pantstripe? (i tried to make the head as big as possible on the helmet due to the rumour of a boise sized logo)

helmetg.jpg

i think this is prety close robo but im expecting the emblem to be placed on the helmet something like this user18243_122.jpg

can you make a jags helmet just like the one you did same color pattern and all but with the emblem like this so we can see it?

How will that work with the mostly gold helmet we have seen

helmetg.jpg

It wont, and that's not what they're doing.

helmetg.jpg

It wont, and that's not what they're doing.

a man can dream

Archived