New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jerry Jones won't even allow manufacturers to standardize his team's colour scheme. You think he's going to let Nike chrome up the Cowboys?

It's been reported by people with much more credibility then BradyIsMyHoemboy/Reddit guy that the "chrome" on the Jaguars' uniforms isn't really chrome.

Besides, Reddit guy (whoever he is) claimed the Vikings were going with gold numbers and grey pants. Both of which turned out not to be true. So doesn't that sink whatever credibility he had?

I'll field this one. First off, who knows what the hell Jerry is thinking. Second, reddit guy said this about the shoulder stripes: "This is utilized in all three sets as same color stripes with this new "chrome" finish."

I take that to mean it's supposed to look like super shiny black/gold/teal, not chrome as in the color chrome.

Lastly, this reddit guy never said the Vikings would have yellow numbers and gray pants, that was the popular consensus in a reddit thread that this poster did not partake in. All he has said to date of the Vikings is that purple is still the big player, mix between new and old and the helmet is different than anything they have ever worn in their history. He said all this before the Vikings began releasing clues. He has been right so far.

I could be wrong, but as far as my knowledge goes HGI primarily deals with helmets, and will do matching chinstraps. I haven't heard of them having anything to do with jerseys/uniforms/gloves. So thats where I would write off his credibility. I could be wrong though.

SOME of the things he said sound like they could be plausible, but for the most part I will definitely take that with a grain of salt.

Jerry Jones won't even allow manufacturers to standardize his team's colour scheme. You think he's going to let Nike chrome up the Cowboys?

It's been reported by people with much more credibility then BradyIsMyHoemboy/Reddit guy that the "chrome" on the Jaguars' uniforms isn't really chrome.

Besides, Reddit guy (whoever he is) claimed the Vikings were going with gold numbers and grey pants. Both of which turned out not to be true. So doesn't that sink whatever credibility he had?

I'll field this one. First off, who knows what the hell Jerry is thinking. Second, reddit guy said this about the shoulder stripes: "This is utilized in all three sets as same color stripes with this new "chrome" finish."

I take that to mean it's supposed to look like super shiny black/gold/teal, not chrome as in the color chrome.

Lastly, this reddit guy never said the Vikings would have yellow numbers and gray pants, that was the popular consensus in a reddit thread that this poster did not partake in. All he has said to date of the Vikings is that purple is still the big player, mix between new and old and the helmet is different than anything they have ever worn in their history. He said all this before the Vikings began releasing clues. He has been right so far.

I could be wrong, but as far as my knowledge goes HGI primarily deals with helmets, and will do matching chinstraps. I haven't heard of them having anything to do with jerseys/uniforms/gloves. So thats where I would write off his credibility. I could be wrong though.

SOME of the things he said sound like they could be plausible, but for the most part I will definitely take that with a grain of salt.

When need GDU to help us with this statement as he has connections with HGI.

spacer.png

When need GDU to help us with this statement as he has connections with HGI.

As long as I've been following HGI, I've never once seen them work in jerseys/apparel. They do all kinds of finishes on helmets, phone cases, etc. They even do wall decals, but never seen a jersey before so I wouldn't put too much thought into them coming up with the process to do that part of the jersey.

sportscarfskczps1d52136.png

i messaged him about the dolphins uni and this is what he said

Lot's of white, which I love. No pants stripe, which I also love. Very crisp. very clean. Just aqua outlined in orange. Custom font. Some what reminiscent of the Oregon Stormtrooper look.

There is an Aqua uniform with aqua pants, in the event it is needed.

The third jersey is a surprise

what makes me doubt him is only Tannehill and Wake are showing of the uniform, but it could be a reason its a surprise

Hmm...sounds a lot like the white uniforms the Navy uses...so tell me...are they planning on compensating the Navy for stealing their military uniforms?

Why do we talk about this guy every week or so? He is a fake. stop it.

Well, one guy here is always quoting him. That's why.

Kinda makes you wonder about the person quoting him, doesn't it?

spacer.png

The pants/jersey combos. Jacksonville will be able to trot out week to week with a different look from what they wore the week before by simply interchanging the black, white, and teal jerseys with three different colors of pants. Think outside the box if you want to figure out the pants colors.

Here's where the BS meter goes off for me. You can't just interchange your jerseys willy nilly. The alternate jersey can only be worn a certain number of times (two I think). When you are on the road, you are at the whim (too strong a word) of the home team regarding what jersey you can wear, because they determine if they will be in dark or white. You, then, must wear the other (dark or white).

I'm not positive on the pants rules. The BS meter wouldn't be as "pegged" if this was just stated about the pants.

It's where I sit.

The NFL states that as the home team, you have a designation to wear the colored or white tops. On the road, you must wear your uniform in compliance to what the home team wears. Alternates are allowed to be worn no more than twice a year. There are no rules in regards to pants.

Go A's!

Look, I scour twitter, reddit, and SBnation for people claiming to have insider information. If they claim it, I post it her to let you all know what is out there. I have said time and time again I don't fully believe everything this guy says or other people I quote as well (any idea how many times I've linke twitter accounts on here?)

So can we please stop all the "Look at pennies guys, he;s the one quoting this guy" I quote lots of people on a daily basis and it brings discussion in for you.

Look, I scour twitter, reddit, and SBnation for people claiming to have insider information. If they claim it, I post it her to let you all know what is out there. I have said time and time again I don't fully believe everything this guy says or other people I quote as well (any idea how many times I've linke twitter accounts on here?)

So can we please stop all the "Look at pennies guys, he;s the one quoting this guy" I quote lots of people on a daily basis and it brings discussion in for you.

THIS is the place for inside info. You can cut out what Joe Blow says. No one cares. It always turns up to be fake. Save it.

You think he's going to let Nike chrome up the Cowboys?

As a possible alternate uniform? Yes. I completely buy it because look at what they did in the 90's...

ZOXZXC0.jpg

They got weird with things for a couple years. I personally loved the double-star jerseys though.

bSLCtu2.png

The pants/jersey combos. Jacksonville will be able to trot out week to week with a different look from what they wore the week before by simply interchanging the black, white, and teal jerseys with three different colors of pants. Think outside the box if you want to figure out the pants colors.

Here's where the BS meter goes off for me. You can't just interchange your jerseys willy nilly. The alternate jersey can only be worn a certain number of times (two I think). When you are on the road, you are at the whim (too strong a word) of the home team regarding what jersey you can wear, because they determine if they will be in dark or white. You, then, must wear the other (dark or white).

I'm not positive on the pants rules. The BS meter wouldn't be as "pegged" if this was just stated about the pants.

The way I took this is they're going to be the exact opposite of Arizona where all 3 jerseys are the same template but just different colors. What if the Jags have a unique uniform style for each of the jerseys? (Assuming this information is true, which i doubt it is). Makes me think of the Thrashers' Powder Blue ATL sleeves home, Original template white, football style maroon alt.

Are there any teams in the NFL that do this currently?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

The way I took this is they're going to be the exact opposite of Arizona where all 3 jerseys are the same template but just different colors. What if the Jags have a unique uniform style for each of the jerseys? (Assuming this information is true, which i doubt it is). Makes me think of the Thrashers' Powder Blue ATL sleeves home, Original template white, football style maroon alt.

Are there any teams in the NFL that do this currently?

I know the Giants use different models for home and away.

With 3 jerseys and 3 pants, you could theoretically wear 8 different combos in 16 regular season games.

Lets just assume this for Jax...

Black jersey/black pants

Black jersey/gold pants

Black jersey/ teal pants

White jersey/black pants

White jersey/gold pants

White jersey/teal pants

Teal jersey/gold pants (which will be what makes it look like UCLA)

Teal jersey/teal pants

While, Reddit may have been overstating it, you could trot out many different looks throughout the year and change it up all the time if you wanted to. I think Jacksonville is going to be the "Oregon" of the NFL. Which for a franchise with nothing going for it and is known for literally nothing, then why not? Get wild and get some attention. Status quo in Jax isn't going to play.

And why not go with teal pants? That's unique. Not having a white pant option would be unique too. Kinda the anti-Dolphins thinking. Which might be all part of the plan of these teams and Nike.

Archived