New Jaguars Uniforms

PaleVermilion81

Wow that's a lot of gold, I was not expecting that, despite he rumors.

I will say this though, I trust Nike when I comes to their big projects. I think this design will look good.

the jag head logo is going to get lost on the helmet. Light goldish logo on what appears to be at least 50% gold helmet = not a good design. The best thing about the last 2 helmets is that the logo really contrasted nicely on a dark background without a white outline.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow that's a lot of gold, I was not expecting that, despite he rumors.

I will say this though, I trust Nike when I comes to their big projects. I think this design will look good.

the jag head logo is going to get lost on the helmet. Light goldish logo on what appears to be at least 50% gold helmet = not a good design. The best thing about the last 2 helmets is that the logo really contrasted nicely on a dark background without a white outline.

That's how I would normally feel, but I have a feeling they're gonna make this work. Guess well wait and see!

BId9w3PCQAAtmjt.jpg

Interesting. On the helmet, it looks like a darker gold on the bottom left.

The more I see of this uniform the more I believe I am going to like it. For me it all depends on the helmet and striping on the pants.

spacer.png

BId9w3PCQAAtmjt.jpg

Pretty sure that is black on the bottom sides of the helmet.

No, it has a gold tint to it that doesn't match the facemask.

That's the inside edge of the helmet. The sides on the front are black.

BId9w3PCQAAtmjt.jpg

Its not a 100% black. There is gold in their, albeit darker. Here are 2 pictures. First one is showing where I'm looking. Second one is showing what it looks like with the levels adjusted. The facemask (which is black) stays that way. The gold part I'm talking about becomes more visible.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

BId9w3PCQAAtmjt.jpg

Its not a 100% black. There is gold in their, albeit darker. Here are 2 pictures. First one is showing where I'm looking. Second one is showing what it looks like with the levels adjusted. The facemask (which is black) stays that way. The gold part I'm talking about becomes more visible.

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Once again...that is the inside EDGE of the helmet.

Just not feeling what I am seeing with the helmet so far. *sigh*

You aint the only one. Black jerseys and black pants with black socks and black shoes now lets throw in a gold helmet?

Black/Gold/Teal jersey and pants. White and black socks. Gold and black helmet with teal in the logo.

FTFY.

BId9w3PCQAAtmjt.jpg

Pic1.jpg

Pic2.jpg

Once again...that is the inside EDGE of the helmet.

most likely it's a 2 tone similar to sdsu black->gold fade...that gold area is on the bottom edge of the helmet...which I assume the painter missed as they were spraying the black on the gold shell...michigan would typically have the same issue as the bottom edge of the ear flaps would often be yellow due as the navy was painted on a yellow shell.

Archived