2013 NBA Playoffs

JMurr

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice win for the Knicks tonight.

Indiana still has the advantage in this series, due to homecourt, but it was nice response to game 1.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Word around the campfire is that Rose will finally dress for game 3.

I'd say I called this, but that was predictable as hell anyway.

Here's to a 2-0 Chicago series when Game 3 rolls around.

"The Emperor/David Sidious/Chancellor Stern" won't let Darth James and his Death Star Empire crumble that easily.

Word around the campfire is that Rose will finally dress for game 3.

I'd say I called this, but that was predictable as hell anyway.

Here's to a 2-0 Chicago series when Game 3 rolls around.

"The Emperor/David Sidious/Chancellor Stern" won't let Darth James and his Death Star Empire crumble that easily.

BREAKING NEWS: The Clippers have traded Chris Paul to the Miami Heat, citing a hurriedly-scribbled addendum that Commissioner Stern "found" mere hours ago.

As a bonus, utilizing the Ketchup-Spattered Napkin Clause of 2013 (Spatter 3, Underlined Misspelled "Haet"-led paragraph 1), the Clippers will be forced to take the cap hit from any subsequent contract given to Paul from any franchise.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

BREAKING NEWS: The Clippers have traded Chris Paul to the Miami Heat, citing a hurriedly-scribbled addendum that Commissioner Stern "found" mere hours ago.

As a bonus, utilizing the Ketchup-Spattered Napkin Clause of 2013 (Spatter 3, Underlined Misspelled "Haet"-led paragraph 1), the Clippers will be forced to take the cap hit from any subsequent contract given to Paul from any franchise.

profile_picture_by_dinkleberg_plz-d48rku6.jpg

YUPPIES!!!

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

This game barely qualifies as basketball. It's like judo or something.

I just think its playoff basketball.

The Heat are obviously PO'd that they lost game one against a team they are far superior to in talent and the Bulls look like they're playing this game with little man syndrome.

I think this game is over, but if your going to lose in the playoffs, you might as well lose big. I rather lose a game by 30+ then on a last second shot.

Golden State has, more or less, played the role of the pace runner in a track competition so far in this series.

They have led for, at least, a combined 95% of the gametime in this series, yet they find themselves in a sickening game of deja vu right now. I expect the Spurs to complete the comeback and take this affair, too.

spacer.png

Archived