Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I see no possible way LA can come back from this

Don't be silly; of course they can. One bounce goes their way and they can tie it. That's the way they're built. The problem is that I seem to keep seeing them dump it in over the blue line, only for a Chicago skater to retrieve the puck before the forecheckers can chase it down. That's the downside, however small, to being SUCH BIG AND STRONG HARD WORKERS against a finesse team.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Our worst skater getting suspended for concussing their best is a trade I'll make. Part of me hopes he's okay, though, because I really really like Richards :(

Muzzin has high upside but might get exposed here. Dwight King is thoroughly unimpressive.

How many for Bolland on that hit? Five?

Good gravy that Penguins power play is frightening to watch.

EDIT: speaking of power plays, unless Chara is going to sit in front of the net keep him OFF the ice. He can't handle the puck, can't pass, and spends more time behind his own net than Bobby Orr.

I :censored: hate Cooke with a :censored: passion.

Me too, I know he probably isn't targeting players. But he's a really reckless player nonetheless.

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Archived