Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

Was that the game where Crawford gave up the poodlesoft goal in overtime, the game where Crawford gave up the poodlesoft goal in overtime, or the game where Crawford gave up the poodlesoft goal in overtime?

eWEBrM1.gif

Also how awesome would it be if the Rags buy out Richards and Columbus signs him and Torts, becomes annual playoff threat.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackhawks over Kings in 6

Penguins over Bruins in 5

Penguins win the cup in a forgettable finals. Nobody's happy for the Penguins or their fans. Everyone's happy for Jarome Iginla.

PvO6ZWJ.png

One thing about the Blackhawks, they have one of the best pro-sports fight songs next to Meet the Mets and Hail to the Redskins, with Here Come the Hawks.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I'm kind of surprised at the dislike some of our 'Hawks fans here are displaying towards Chelsea Dagger.

It's by no means a great song, but it's become pretty iconic with the Blackhawks, and opposing players say all the time about how they dread the thought of having to hear that song when they come to Chicago.

All in all, I'd say that it's done a fine job at serving its purpose.

spacer.png

I don't hate it, but it does tend to get a bit overdone locally, and burn you out on it a bit. It's good to have options. Plus "Here Come The Hawks" owns.

Also: teehee

296124_10151918550629256_2019183368_n.jpg

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I'm kind of surprised at the dislike some of our 'Hawks fans here are displaying towards Chelsea Dagger.

It's by no means a great song, but it's become pretty iconic with the Blackhawks, and opposing players say all the time about how they dread the thought of having to hear that song when they come to Chicago.

All in all, I'd say that it's done a fine job at serving its purpose.

At least use the lyrics. The constant run on the da da da da da crap is really annoying.

But still better than our goal song, so ill leave it at that.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I love Chelsea Dagger. It's a good song on its own merits, association with the Blackhawks notwithstanding.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

4 teams remain, but only one can save hockey again.

And for the record, I think Chelsea Dagger's an awesome goal song because 1) fans can "da-da-da" along to it, 2) it's fairly unique* and 3) all opposing fans (especially Vancouver fans, it seems) hate it.

*and certainly better than the alternatives that were in the mix before they ultimately chose Chelsea Dagger, like Blur's "Song 2," "Tick Tick Boom" by the Hives and the Ting Ting's "Keep Your Head"

And for the record, I think Chelsea Dagger's an awesome goal song because 1) fans can "da-da-da" along to it, 2) it's fairly unique* and 3) all opposing fans (especially Vancouver fans, it seems) hate it.

*and certainly better than the alternatives that were in the mix before they ultimately chose Chelsea Dagger, like Blur's "Song 2," "Tick Tick Boom" by the Hives and the Ting Ting's "Keep Your Head"

I frickin' hate Zombie Nation and Harlem Shake. Up until now I'm still appalled by the Leafs using Harlem Shake.

eMXEIDC.png

toIYnW8.png

What's that even supposed to mean?

(I mean besides admiral's wild claims of every team other than Chicago cheating...)

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived