Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The best part is that guy doesn't even try to look like him. He just happens to.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The best part is that guy doesn't even try to look like him. He just happens to.

At least he didn't wear a necktie this time.

Just a very disheveled shirt and suit jacket look instead.

I don't watch enough Ottawa games, so this is for Capper, or spartacat, Torin, or any others who watch Sens games - is this guy a regular at the Corel Centre?

Edited, sorry. Mike would kill me if he thought I was calling him a Senators fan.

spacer.png

is this guy a regular at the Corel Centre?

I believe this is only the second time ever he's ever been to a game.

And it's always nice to see Fleury continue to play great in important games...

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

Thanks to Gamecenter Live's sloppy editing out of the commercial break (that I'm not allowed to see?), didn't see the replay of the Roy hit. Glad the Sharks made Roy into a goat. Lindy Ruff's revenge.

Wild down to some kid from the AHL. First shot he faces goes in net.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

jeff deslauriers anybody? Harding goes out hurt to start the second. First shot of Darcy Keumper's playoff career is a routine save that winds up in the back of the net.

CS, he's been with the team all season. Started the year in the E, played in AHL, then when the NHL started up, was called up while Harding sorted out his medication situation.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

What about Deslauriers? I know he used to be with the Oilers, and I guess that whole experiment fizzled out.

Healthy scratch

t5ty54wyetw_zpsubqd9h5t.jpg

St. Paul Pioneers(GHA) Minnesota Skeeters(CL) Minnesota Lake Monsters(UFL)

Archived