Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

Pretty huge reaction.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about Deslauriers? I know he used to be with the Oilers, and I guess that whole experiment fizzled out.

He was signed by Wild and played for the Aeros some. Currently called up for the playoffs. He has more NHL experience and might be a better choice for Wild if Harding and Backs' still hurt. (just my opinion)

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

What about Deslauriers? I know he used to be with the Oilers, and I guess that whole experiment fizzled out.

Healthy scratch

Actually, I was asking that in a perplexed response to Blueland above, but the fact that the Wild had to try to get by for 3.33 games with a goaltender who has MS should say it all for the hole they were in.

spacer.png

If they were any better, I'd have to call Vancouver the Pittsburgh of the east.

Skilled diving offence.

Apparently good defencemen who you really don't hear about until you play them (barring you're in the same division)

And just plain crap clutch preformances in net.

Not necessarily about tonights game, but in their last 5, 0-5 with a 4.2 GAA

DON'T TALK TO ME ABOUT HOCKEY

It was gutless who got it; I didn't know who it was because I already lost it as the puck was on the line.

Bieksa has probably passed Perry and Pronger for my most hated player.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Wow, Canucks.

Also guys, is anyone else afraid of the Sharks? It'd only be so appropriate that once everyone finally gives up on the Sharks that they actually contend for a Cup. We may get that long 2007-2011 predicted Sharks/Capitals Final. Wouldn't that be a laugh?

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived