GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

GotPixels

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Definitely #2 (of the six). The blue-white S-only. Not entirely sure if the other ones are supposed to be two different shades of blue, but they aren't reading as different enough from each other to be a gradient. I'd put the blue-white Wave-only as second best. In general, I think the versions with the S and the Wave look too cluttered. If the wave went directly through the S, and replaced the waves inside the S, I could see it. But the two different swirls compete with each other.

The back view of the helmet looks off, like the B would be backwards on the left-hand side. Its a very minor detail that I just cant get past, but overall, its a great set.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I recall the look...but if it was me, I would use that look for a Cali team. I would give Boise it's own look, maybe even play off their blue turf a bit. JMO.

I hear you, but I didn't want to lean on the Boise State identity too much. I wanted enough separation to make them unique. Besides, I could always make the orange less by going with white pants for the home set as well.

I might make an orange field just for grins.

Old Dog Learning New Tricks.

Archived