GotPixels

GotPixels NFL Project 40 Plus- NFL2-Memphis Helmet Options

Could you make that with an orange field, just to see it in action?

I think a team named after a royal flush would be better suited (no pun intended) for a red and black color scheme. The set does look nice though.

I do like the Idea of the red and black, being the suits and that, but the green and gold i feel goes really well with the idea of everyone's hope of winning big, it could be an alternate jersey, if the NFL2 would have Alt jerseys, but for now I love the idea.

I think a team named after a royal flush would be better suited (no pun intended) for a red and black color scheme. The set does look nice though.

I agree with this. I realize you were probably trying to avoid the cliche card suite colors and go with something that's still money-related, but I can't help seeing the card symbols and wondering why they aren't red and black. Red Gold and Black could be an interesting combo that I don't see that often. (having said that, 400 versions of this color combo will be pointed out to me that I was completely overlooking).

JW if you'd be willing to change up the team a little, I'm wondering if you could have the suits, diamond, clubs, hearts, and spades, as the helmet and/or pant strips be the suits, either correct colored, red and black, or just have the outline of the suits

Thanks for the feedback...

Just to re-iterate. I will be doing a Wicked Alternates phase, so Reno could be Red and Black, eventually.

I really like the color-scheme personally. I'd rather see the crown above the face mask than on the back of the neck and I wish the spade and diamond from the the word mark were on the chest with the "Royals". These of course are just preference and suggestion. VERY well done.

Red/Black is an all too predictable color scheme. I like Reno as is.....

I like the purple-on-white Boise update much better. I also like the gold and green Reno color scheme and love the logo, especially the crown on the back of the helmet. The only suggestion would be to use some sort of dark outline around both the crown and the double-R logos on the helmet because you lose the gold portions of the logo in the base color of the helmet and on the home jerseys.

Great job on these... I think most of these are better than most uni upgrades that teams do these days.

Just joined this site to say how fantastic all these expansion/tier teams are. I was just curious, is Sydney going to be the only international expansion team? And would you ever consider a team in Alaska, or Canada? Keep up the awesome work!

Just joined this site to say how fantastic all these expansion/tier teams are. I was just curious, is Sydney going to be the only international expansion team? And would you ever consider a team in Alaska, or Canada? Keep up the awesome work!

Hey thanks and you can find the cities here. My simple answer to Alaska and Canada is no. Wouldn't make much sense for this project.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/92758-gotpixels-nfl-project-40-plus-nfl2-wcon-west-reno/?p=2076957