PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tehran snuck its way into my top-10! San Diego came in somewhere in the top-20. Great work! International team next, correct?

Yes, Not sure where yet. Odds would say Canada though.

I would love to see Athens or Quezon City. But if you are doing canada next, maybe Winnipeg??

Fear the future, envy the past

Tehran snuck its way into my top-10! San Diego came in somewhere in the top-20. Great work! International team next, correct?

I would love to see Athens or Quezon City. But if you are doing canada next, maybe Winnipeg??
Oh alright ill do Athens. Sounds fun. Just gotta make the new guys to the thread feel welcome every now and then.

Oh alright ill do Athens. Sounds fun. Just gotta make the new guys to the thread feel welcome every now and then.

I'd rather see the veterans/long-term followers getting some more "love", I mean we've been following this thread for almost a year now.

Think about how much time we've wasted in here. :P

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

I'd rather see the veterans/long-term followers getting some more "love", I mean we've been following this thread for almost a year now.

Think about how much time we've wasted in here. :P

Well I've just been following it for about 7 months now :P But who knows, maybe in the future he'll have something extra-special planned for the vets. And there are a lot of great ideas for Athens. Anything mythological or astronomical would definitely work. Really excited for this one.

Hey I've been lurking this topic for a while now, and decided to get an account just to post here, love all the concepts, and would love to see a team in Winnipeg if in Canada. It's your series though so do what you would like.

Thanks Guys!

Scruggy made a good point yesterday. So Im here this morning to announce the start of Veteran Poster Appreciation Week!!

The top 6 posters in this thread (myself excluded) may choose a city for me to do next. It can be any city that is left. I decided on 6 because the top six have all contributed at least 100 comments to this thread. The only catch: you have to let me know which city you choose by next Wednesday. Just post the city you choose here and I'll do them in the order they come in. The top six are:

1. Kevsim1

2. Jaxon#08

3. PSUcelticsWON

4. Jmoe12

5. DScruggy729

6. Ujju2

Thank you all for your help along the way!

Athens should be finished up sometime today!

I love this thread.

And I'll go with Quezon City next (Manila), and I can already assure Kev is going with Helsinki. Something about him and those Nordic countries are always so happy.

I love this thread.

And I'll go with Quezon City next (Manila), and I can already assure Kev is going with Helsinki. Something about him and those Nordic countries are always so happy.

Oh please Scruggy. Reykjavik of course!

Yeah, all of this new material is really, really good. You're improving, and frankly, that's scary because you were great before...

I love this thread.

Yeah, all of this new material is really, really good. You're improving, and frankly, that's scary because you were great before...

Reverse-psychology works like a charm. B)

Also, one more thing: Don't you think Zeus playing dodgeball is a little unfair?

I love this thread.

Reverse-psychology works like a charm. B)

Also, one more thing: Don't you think Zeus playing dodgeball is a little unfair?

Well there we are, I'm happy with the pick, you're happy with the pick!

Archived