PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys ....will be fixing that speck Jo....probably not worth a repost just a spec tho....Santo Domingo will be floatin your way next!

I knew it!

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

That SDA logo is very hard to read from a distance and even up close. Have you tried it with a silver outline instead of red? I think that it would improve it in clarity along with making the outline one thickness all the way through. I'd also like to see the wordmark with a silver outline on the letters instead of red.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

The flag design is awesome!

I have noticed, (after going back to some of your first deigns), that you have stopped making eliminator balls for teams, and I think it would be cool to see team-specific balls.

tinysig.jpg

That SDA logo is very hard to read from a distance and even up close. Have you tried it with a silver outline instead of red? I think that it would improve it in clarity along with making the outline one thickness all the way through. I'd also like to see the wordmark with a silver outline on the letters instead of red.

Like this? I like it!

ARMADA-2.jpg

The flag design is awesome!

I have noticed, (after going back to some of your first deigns), that you have stopped making eliminator balls for teams, and I think it would be cool to see team-specific balls.

If I don't Im sure you'll take care of it.

Omaha, Milwaukee, and Santo Domingo are amazing. Great work on all of them! And jmoe brought me to the realization of what you did with the sail design. Very, very clever. Calgary next?

Yes it is...havnt figured it's name out yet though lol

"Winnipeg", not "Winnepeg".

Fixed thanks!

Fixed the outlines up a bit!

ARMADA-3.jpg

anddddd...... heres #96

In Calgary there are quite a few things that the people really get behind. The Stampede is one of the largest and the town has a western feel about it even represented in the city flag. A few different pro teams have taken that theme so I decided to go another route. I went with the oil industry. The symbolism used doesn't really need explaining. The color scheme comes from another big heritage in this area. Pro wrestling has a huge stake in Calgary and the love goes both ways. In Calgary there is no bigger name than Hart. The pink and black is synonymous with the the Hart Dynasty's greatest star Bret "The Hitman" Hart. The Calgary Hitmen took this color scheme and so too will the team selected by Ujju2 The Calgary Riggers

RIGGERS.jpg

The Armada look really nice now. As for the Riggers, looks good overall. I personally don't like the dropshadow but that's just personal prefernce. I don't think that any of the grey outlines really add anything to the secondary or wordmark so those could be cut. Nice work as usual Windelll.

scarvessmall_zpsc4c8e942.png

Archived