PDC - The Professional Dodgeball Coalition

Windell918

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Athens = Top 5. Absolutely amazing. I think I'll go with Omaha. I could maybe give a few ideas, too, if you'd be open. But Athens is just... just wow...

I am always open to ideas. I have a couple but you may have a better one. The leading mascot candidate name is from a suggestion from on here.

Mark it down on your calendars, boys.

Jmoe12: The Decision, Coming May 29, 2014.

Athens looks great, but I think there is too much good on the alternate.

Did you mean gold? Or should I suck it up a bit?

You taking your talents to South Beach to join the Miami Shine?

You taking your talents to South Beach to join the Miami Shine?
Are you referring to the Conan O'Brian Gold is Best sketch? If not , here it is for you all to enjoy.

http://teamcoco.com/video/conan-highlight-gold-iphone

That's what- She

Here's the next team! Scruggy's pick out of the the Philippines. This little critter is one cool dude. His huge glowing eyes are a perfect fit to represent the Star City. Here are the Tarsiers of Quezon City!

TARSIERS.jpg

Here's the next team! Scruggy's pick out of the the Philippines. This little critter is one cool dude. His huge glowing eyes are a perfect fit to represent the Star City. Here are the Tarsiers of Quezon City!

TARSIERS.jpg

I believe I WAS THE ONE who suggested it first

Fear the future, envy the past

Quezon City looks good. I think there is too much detail on the primary.

Now, the moment you have all been waiting for.

Windell will be taking his talents to America's Dairyland and do a concept for Milwaukee.

Windell will be taking his talents to America's Dairyland and do a concept for Milwaukee.

I have to agree with the primary. And Milwaukee is great. We have 2 American cities and 2 International so far!

TARSIERS.jpg

I believe I WAS THE ONE that made it happen, not you.

I like it, but it feels very cartoon-y, if ya know what I mean. I'm digging the color scheme, but I'd take the green eyeballs out of the wordmark, it clutters the A an R a bit, (in fact, on first thought, I thought it read "Trrsiers" and thought "Hmm, that can't be right", indeed I was).

+Jmoe's post as well, love the secondary though.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

THANK YOU JMOE12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

Here's the next team! Scruggy's pick out of the the Philippines. This little critter is one cool dude. His huge glowing eyes are a perfect fit to represent the Star City. Here are the Tarsiers of Quezon City!TARSIERS.jpg

I like it, but it feels very cartoon-y, if ya know what I mean. I'm digging the color scheme, but I'd take the green eyeballs out of the wordmark, it clutters the A an R a bit, (in fact, on first thought, I thought it read "Trrsiers" and thought "Hmm, that can't be right", indeed I was).

I suggested it first however :P just give me a break, Scruggs. You have had enough credit for all of this

By the way, really excited for Milwaukee!

Fear the future, envy the past

Here's the next team! Scruggy's pick out of the the Philippines. This little critter is one cool dude. His huge glowing eyes are a perfect fit to represent the Star City. Here are the Tarsiers of Quezon City!TARSIERS.jpg

I suggested it first however :P just give me a break, Scruggs. You have had enough credit for all of this

By the way, really excited for Milwaukee!

I'll settle this haha I suggested it first by putting QC on the list of cities. And I made it happen by designing it. That said it was fun to do so thank you both for nudging me that way!

I agree about the eyes in the word mark. I think it was a novel idea but it just didn't turn out right. Ill change that before putting together the full set

Archived