College logo & college conference logo changes 2013-14

Burkell007

With summer half over I know a bunch of logo changes happened early in spring this year.please list changes here, I'm on my phone so I can't post pics but I'm sure others will.

UCONN

Oregon St.

San Deigo St.

Montana St.

Abilene Cheistian

Cal (alt logo)

C-USA

American athletic conference(AAC)

Sun Belt

Big Sky(anniversary logos?)

VCU(was going to rebrand soon according to press release)

I'm sure I'm missing smaller div 2-3 and NAIA schools..…

Southern Miss

VCU's new logo should be out by September-ish.

what did they change??

We're not sure yet, but the currentl logo isn't trademarked and evidently there's some sort of issue with it.

The ACC will presumably release its new seal on July 1 during its media event in NYC. I assume the other ACC marks will remain the same. The seal will then again be modified on July 1, 2014, where presumably the only change will be removing the Maryland map dot and inserting the Louisville map dot.

Southern Miss

what did they change??

We're not sure yet, but the currentl logo isn't trademarked and evidently there's some sort of issue with it.

You know I was talking about southern miss right? Cause I thought the trademark thing was vcu?

Southern Miss

what did they change??

You know I was talking about southern miss right? Cause I thought the trademark thing was vcu?

Similar situation. In the case of So. Miss, Iowa claimed that their logo was to similar to the Hawkeyes' (?!).

Similar situation. In the case of So. Miss, Iowa claimed that their logo was to similar to the Hawkeyes' (?!).

What's the story with VCU then? Which school are they too similar to that their logo can't be used? Rhode Island is the only one that I could see having a very slight argument, but even so, I think Rhode Island and VCU are enough different.

What's the story with VCU then? Which school are they too similar to that their logo can't be used? Rhode Island is the only one that I could see having a very slight argument, but even so, I think Rhode Island and VCU are enough different.

The school isn't saying who, but I suspect it's the St. Louis Rams.

As I said in the main College Football thread, logic would assume that the ACC will break out a new map logo with the new additions/subtraction this summer

Yeah, as mstein already said, it's probably coming out next Monday at the event in NYC. I would assume there won't be much change, but as you'll soon find out, nothing goes to plan in the ACC.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived