Lycan38's AHL - Penguins Added

Lycan38

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting... I feel like the jersey you designed works better with the affiliate logo(the original shark) than the NHL one you did. I still think the home collar needs a different color, probably white would give it the best match to the road.

Looks very good though. Almost perfect in my opinion.

9.5/10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Time to jump back into this redesign.

Milwaukee Admirals

MILAdmirals.png

Milwaukee is in need of a new look. Not a huge fan of their current logos (though the bone anchor is the best current logo set). For the concept, I merged logos from their past and kept the current colors. For the design itself I went with a design that feels classic. Not much else to say about the concept. Feel free to give me some feedback on it.

The blue is too bright for the Admirals, I'd go with something a bit more muted. You lose a lot of the details because of the lack of contrast with the white background in the logo.

QPR%20Sig.png

Never seen this thread before but I must say I love your work. It's never overdone, just realistic concepts and I love that you stick to the same template. There is something that ruins concepts for me when someone breaks consistency mid-thread. These are all really clean concepts that I can easily see hit the ice and I'm also glad that they don't mimic their NHL counterpart too much - which many pre-2000 teams did and even some now.

As for the Milwaukee Admirals, I like it. I have never really been much of a fan of that admiral logo however, it really fits nice on a beer-esque shield.

• 2 months later...

Its been awhile since I last posted. I decided to take another break from concepts but I'm gonna try to get more concepts done.

Utica Comets

UTComets.png

For the Comets I took elements from the Canucks and gave them a look that is their own. Meanwhile, keeping that classic feel.

I'm not much of a fan of the mismatching striping for the Comets concept you posted. Something else I've noticed on your concepts (and idk if this is something you'd want to change), but it seems like your NOB and Number are too small relative to the size of the jersey....I would suggest fixing that up

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

• 4 weeks later...

Next team is complete.

Hartford Wolf Pack

HFDWolfPack.png

I started this concept some months ago on a different template. Decided to covert it to the current template I am using and finish it. As for the details of the concept, the primary look is inspired by the Rangers' Stadium Series look. The alternate was also inspired by the Rangers, this time their current third.

Archived