Brooklyn Nets Alternate

TruColor

This is the most obvious alternate proposal ever - I apologize if someone else here posted already something similar.

It was just in my head and I thought I'd throw it together:

BrooklynNets_PropUNG0100a_SCC_SRGB.png

I'm also thinking about incorporating the herring bone pattern into the outer stripes, but I might want to eliminate the stripe continuation on the shorts in order to make it work.

Man...someone contacts me about a Seattle Pilots concept I hadn't even looked at in almost a decade...a few AAO sightings AND a rare Werx foray into the concepts board...crazy day. I'd take this over that BIG color debacle, I'll tell ya that much.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

It is obvious now that we've seen it, but if it was so obvious then we'd have seen it before. This is pretty well thought out and pretty well executed. I agree that either Nets should be on the jersey, or separate home and road alts be made with Nets at home and Brooklyn on the road.

What this tells me again is that the team really needs a color besides black and white. Almost any color. Just even if to have something to do the stars in besides black. I think that gold or silver stars would work really well here. But given what they are intent on using, this is as good as you can do to make a retro Inspired set.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived