Miami Dolphins - what if?

Magnus

Just thinking...since the Marlins decided to go with a nightlife-inspired theme with their rebrand, what might the Dolphins look like if they went for the same feel?

dolphinsLOGO-nightlifescheme_zps3282d292

dolphins-nightlifescheme_zpse9ab9af2.png

I'm sure many people would agree that very few cities could pull off the pink and make it work with a football team. I think it works.

It's a nice thought. However, I really think orange, pink and black just doesn't work as a color scheme. :(

"Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, and the truth, and the life.'" - John 14:6

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." - John 3:16

The Floridians made it work...sort of.

This is a good attempt, but pretty ugly! Probably would work better for the Lingerie League.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

After a little playing around, I designated three uniforms to be the colour, white, and alt, and the other three to be special, one-time only event uniforms. Pink for breast cancer awareness (as it is commonly used in sports now to promote that cause), blue for ??Mardi Gras??, and black for Monday Night Football.

dolphins-nightlifescheme3_zpsfdb24b11.pn

^ I love those first 3 uniforms with the orange and lime green.

Not crazy about pink for men's sports teams. The Heat looked terrible with it. Although that baby blue one looks nice.

Yeah. Again - special events, only, for the last 3.

Archived