MLB-NFL Crossover - FINISHED - HOME/AWAY Completed

JB83

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The crossover uniforms are probably my favorite concepts on these boards...your series is very well good, jb. These uniforms look excellent and legit, in that these could go over well if these were real-life unis.

Keep up the great work!

The crossover uniforms are probably my favorite concepts on these boards...your series is very well good, jb. These uniforms look excellent and legit, in that these could go over well if these were real-life unis.

Keep up the great work!

Thanks! I really appreciate it.

spacer.png

Keep up the great work!

Agreed. Too bad you're taking a break from blue jerseys because I would have loved to see the Mets. Hope to see the whole league eventually but the Pirates or Orioles could look cool.

"Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."

Cohenj.png

This thread. I like it. A lot. I used to do this for TeamBuilder for the other three major sports.

Only thing I'd change would be to remove the A on the braves helmet. I think it's unnecessary.

Oh, and maybe could we see away unis and alternates too?

Can't wait to see what you got for Milwaukee! (Any chance you could keep Times New Roman for them? I know it's quite unpopular but I like it.)

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

I've thought about doing something like this, but I've already got a thread or two that are still incomplete that I hope to get back to as well as school. Maybe next year I guess.

Anyway, I like the Braves, but I honestly was expecting a red jersey. That doesn't mean I don't like the jersey you made, though. This is a pretty good thread. Can't wait for more

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

I've thought about doing something like this, but I've already got a thread or two that are still incomplete that I hope to get back to as well as school. Maybe next year I guess.

Anyway, I like the Braves, but I honestly was expecting a red jersey. That doesn't mean I don't like the jersey you made, though. This is a pretty good thread. Can't wait for more

I actually thought about doing a red jersey but I thought too many people would give me flack for it lol

spacer.png

Guest darkpiranha

Normally, I roll my eyes at the attempts at cross-sport pollination, but you're crushing every one of these so far. You aren't just sticking a baseball logo on the side of a helmet and calling it a day.

VERY nice! is there any way to take the bats out of the logo?

LOL I didn't even think of that. It would make sense though, seeing as though it's football now lol

I'll fix it next time I work on these, I'm done for now.

spacer.png

VERY nice! is there any way to take the bats out of the logo?

LOL I didn't even think of that. It would make sense though, seeing as though it's football now lol

I'll fix it next time I work on these, I'm done for now.

Sounds good!

Archived