2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ottawa scores first in the first, Canucks score 4 unanswered in the second period before Ottawa banks one off Luongo.

Just looking at the Sharks/Kings shot report on NHL.com and both teams had 40 shots on goal. These teams are really evenly matched. Not that we didn't already know that, but looking at the stats just emphasizes it.

The first five minutes of the Sharks/Blues game tomorrow is going to be interesting. If Lapierre is in the lineup it will probably get chippy fast. I know someone on the Sharks will go after #40, and maybe more than one, they just need to be smart about it.

Uuuuuummmmmm, the Oilers are winning. Are you guys sure this is supposed to be happening, or should I alert the authorities or something. I feel like they're breaking some sort of law.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

sigh, I'm going to give it to the 35 game mark of the season to see if the sens can piece two, and maybe, maybe three, wins together and Lehner can get a start more than once every five games. Then if not, I'll give up witholding hope on the season.

Uuuuuummmmmm, the Oilers are winning. Are you guys sure this is supposed to be happening, or should I alert the authorities or something. I feel like they're breaking some sort of law.

The Perds have been shut out like eight times this year or something. Best of luck going forth with Bryz in net.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Perds have been shut out like eight times this year or something. Best of luck going forth with Bryz in net.
He hasn't been terrible. I'm holding out hope that Bryzgalov will be somewhere closer to what he was in Phoenix than what he was in Philly.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Yeah, Capuano should be fired. Or set on fire. I don't trust that hair not to give off some kind of terrible carcinogens once you do. Time for Weight (they don't love you like I love you) to yell and scream this team back into shape. I wonder which shape.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Dustin Penner is a new man in Anaheim. Lost weight, playing fast and hard, very productive and having fun alongside his old buddies Getzlaf and Perry. Questionable signing at the time, but he's living up to his expectations.

Ducks win their 18th consecutive over Calgary in Anaheim. 5th longest home winning streak against a single franchise in NHL history.

Longest streak is Flyers over Penguins 23 straight from 1980-87. Then Canadiens/Rangers 21 wins from 1954-57, Canadiens/Capitals 21 wins from 1975-81, Flyers/Blues 20 wins from 1972-79, and the Bruins also won 18 straight over the Seals/Barons from 1971-77.

---

Tomorrow's Ducks/Sharks game in San Jose will be interesting. Both teams going to be tied on top of the Pacific with 39 points. Both teams playing a back-to-back but both teams coming off relatively easy matinée wins in the first leg. And though the Ducks have to travel, a one-hour late afternoon flight up the coast is negligible.

Should be a fun one at the Tank tomorrow night.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived