2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks.

This franchise is truly snake-bitten. Nothing ever works out for this team. They can never catch a break. I hate sports. Sports are never fun.

Move 'em to Halifax! They'll do good there!

No, no, no, no, no, no, no!

Dammit, how many times do I have to tell you that the only viable market left for hockey is Saskatoon!

Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks.

This franchise is truly snake-bitten. Nothing ever works out for this team. They can never catch a break. I hate sports. Sports are never fun.

Dammit, how many times do I have to tell you that the only viable market left for hockey is Saskatoon!

If they don't go to Nunavut, I'll have none of it!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks.

Resolute bay sounds like a great Resolution.

Edit: 1'486st post, however you wan't to look at it.

Bobrovsky out 4-5 weeks.

Whitehorse is the way to go for emerging markets, and the weather there's surprisingly good! Think of the golfing opportunities!

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Rangers give Lundqvist 7 years, $59.5 million. That Crawford deal at 6 for $36M's a real clunker,

But Lundqvist is THE KING. Crawford is just a drunken bafoon.

With a Stanley Cup ring.

Backed up by some of league's top offensive and defensive lines.

Rangers give Lundqvist 7 years, $59.5 million. That Crawford deal at 6 for $36M's a real clunker,

But Lundqvist is THE KING. Crawford is just a drunken bafoon.

With a Stanley Cup ring.

Backed up by some of league's top offensive and defensive lines.

And they don't let the other team wear helmets.

I cannot figure out the Flyers. They beat the Red Wings but lose to teams like the Panthers. I know that Datsyuk and Zetterberg weren't playing but still.

The Red Wings without Datsyuk and Zetterberg probably aren't that much better than the Panthers.

Speaking of Wings and Panthers, do we see a buyout of Stephen Weiss this coming offseason?

So tonight is the first time the Sharks take on Sid in 4 years. Hopefully a win is in the cards since the Sharks are 14-1-2 in their last 17 against the Pens. I wasn't like that in the early days when Mario I believe killed SJ like every single time.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Max Pacioretty just boarded Johnny Boychuk and they're bringing the stretcher out. I'm about to call the police about this. Am I doing it right, Montreal?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived