oldschoolvikings

Oldschoolvikings' NFL concepts - Falcons fix added 6/6/20

OK, another shot at Tampa Bay. Their new mess has WAY too many colors (along with all the other problems) so I've paired it down to just red, orange, and pewter. The only place black and silver (not chrome) still appear is in the logos. I've simplified, overall... shrunk the helmet logo and eliminated the outside stroke. Better number font. What do you think?

buc2_zpsb5d127f9.png

AFC North

ravns_zps12371f7c.png

raven4_zps1bfd3465.png

raven1_zps3a76f51e.png

ajunk2_zps0f7f1ce6.png

brown2_zps0fc84890.png

benga1_zps117a9f7e.png

Love, love, love the beige for the Browns. It's not easy to work with a Brown and Orange colour pallet, but what a great job you did with it.

i honestly don't like the half collar, it should be full

Agreed, never been a fan of the Nike half collar. Other than that, nice design.

ajunk_zps5dcb3b98.png

I've been saying this since 1999, but that "T" logo looks so much better on the Titans' helmet than the flaming ball thing, that it's not even funny.

I love the idea of giving the Titans more of an Oilers look, hate how they ruined a classic when they moved.

Not sure how all teal will look. The teal-on-black looked awful with the original set. But I like what you've done with these. Stripe madness is correct though!

Not sure how all teal will look. The teal-on-black looked awful with the original set. But I like what you've done with these. Stripe madness is correct though!

Well, the all-teal would look horrific, of course! IMO it goes without saying that the monochrome combos would suck. But, if I can create a fantasy world in which the jags would actually use my designs, you can be sure its a world in which the wearing of a monochrome uniform would result in a total dismissal from the league for any offending franchise.

Another great concept. I love this thread.

I'm not really a fan of the double red for Arizona.

Your most recent takes on Tennessee and Tampa Bay look excellent, though.

I think for the first Jets set you should use silver instead of that ugly green. Or maybe just add it to the green and white one it needs something to break up the striping.

The Lions set is flat out sexy. Honolulu blue and gray/silver work so well without black. I’d be curious to see white with gray outline on the home jersey for comparison, but either way, this is awesome.

Thanks!

As to the silver vs. white on the Lions' numbers, I actually tried it both ways, and I can live with either one. However, I was trying to harken back to a particular Lions' look the I remember fondly...

d7a7b10974a8077007d698e4a3fd43a199a8d698

lion1_zps75a30eca.png

Now this is the uniform I remember from my youth.

And a great update. :-D