Fixing The NFL My Way (Final album added)

Djruggs

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like where you're going with the Bucs. But the orange is just a little too light to work as a home dark. I'd knock it down a couple of shades. Also not entirely sure that the logo is working in just the two colours plus the white. Feels like it needs a tertiary colour, but then if you add it, it's going to have to end up in the uniform somewhere else, and I'm not sure that will work, either.

rATMcmK.png

I like where you're going with the Bucs. But the orange is just a little too light to work as a home dark. I'd knock it down a couple of shades. Also not entirely sure that the logo is working in just the two colours plus the white. Feels like it needs a tertiary colour, but then if you add it, it's going to have to end up in the uniform somewhere else, and I'm not sure that will work, either.

The Bucs wore this type of jersey for 21 years before changing colors, so I see what you are saying, and all I did was take the old creamsicles, move the numbers to the shoulders, and change the new logo to match the color wave.

The Bucs wore this type of jersey for 21 years before changing colors, so I see what you are saying, and all I did was take the old creamsicles, move the numbers to the shoulders, and change the new logo to match the color wave.

This is actually not true.

They only wore the orange glaze color in 1976. From 1977 to 1996 they wore the Florida orange color.

The most recent throwbacks use the orange glaze for the uniforms and facemasks and the Florida orange color for the logo.

TB_Colors.png

Thanks to ColorWerx.

This is actually not true.

They only wore the orange glaze color in 1976. From 1977 to 1996 they wore the Florida orange color.

The most recent throwbacks use the orange glaze for the uniforms and facemasks and the Florida orange color for the logo.

TB_Colors.png

Thanks to ColorWerx.

And if you notice, this concept is modeled after the 1976 uni set E4gNvJJ.pngxnSK0nZ.png

I don't mean to come off as a dick, but I feel that what I was trying to get across was being undermined by nit-picky details.

Oh god, those lime green pants hurt to look at. I'm not digging the Seahawks set. Other than that I've liked everything you've put out.

I'm not crazy about them my self, but I figured that I should stay true to the unique set that the Seahawks have been using the last decade or so. What would you say if I made the pants blue?

A little late to the party, but.

Pewter is an incredible color. I would hate to see it gone completely from the Bucs.

Panthers numbers look off. I think I would prefer they stay with standard varsity style numbers. Also, I preferred their lighter Reebok blue color over the darker Nike color. With white numbers they pop amazing in HD.

I like red helmets with white facemasks for the Falcons. The throwbacks they play in currently should be their primary set. Your set is awesome, but the helmet is what I'd change.

LOVE the 49ers. Corrected sleeve stripes but still the classic look.

The Rams have to go back to the original colors. Their dreary current colors in their dreary stadium are sad.

I like the sublimated AZ flag on the back of the Cards jerseys, and the maroon facemasks.

The lime green makes the Seahawks look like one of those fake NFL teams they put in movies and on televisions in print advertisments because they couldn't get licensing. I'm glad you got rid of the stupid numbers they currently have. The jerseys might work with white pants and a lime green belt or lime green socks instead of blue. It shouldn't be more than an accent color.

mainescarf.png

Cards

Love the Cards simplicity. Being the oldest franchise in the league, they should look like it, like the Packers, Chiefs, Raiders, Browns. All uniforms that look good and haven't changed in many decades.

However, one thing that someone above mentioned was the facemask and stripe. Part of their charm is the fact that their uniform is so busy, but their helmet is the most plain in the league. But the way that bright red Cardinal pops off the white is beautiful. Also, it is reminiscent of the Falcons.

49ers

Perfect

Rams

Great. Their 'updated' uniforms are so dreary. The blue is dull, the gold is dull. I wish they'd find a way to go sort of in-between the old and new, but regardless, these are great.

Seahawks

I think Lime Green should be put away for strictly alternate status. Switch the pants to grey on the home, blue on home, but keep lime green on the stripes and you've got a winner.

I like the jersey. Not a fan of the new one they have.

sig.png

Archived