2014 NFL Offseason

Kramerica Industries

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My God. It's a head coach bloodbath.

It's the NFL's version of Game of Thrones.

Hopefully without all the dicks.

You know you don't have to post every single thought you have, right?

I actually thought it was very funny.

Would it be frowned upon if I nommed that for PotD.

103scpl.jpg

Especially because nominating POTDs on your 3rd post probably isn't advisable.

Well honestly, I've been trying to do a good bit of lurking before posting, that's how people like DScruggy get hated so much, they don't think before they post, I've tried to do that and it appears I may have jumped the gun a bit. I thought the post was kinda funny, I apologize if nominating something for PotD is something you should wait for a seasoned poster to do or what not. But if there weren't any nominations for PotD then you couldn't award one, nominating is just keeping the democrazy running, kind of like voting for president in a matter or so. Even if the post (in the eyes of the community) didn't find it funny. I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble here.

103scpl.jpg

Especially because nominating POTDs on your 3rd post probably isn't advisable.

Well honestly, I've been trying to do a good bit of lurking before posting, that's how people like DScruggy get hated so much, they don't think before they post, I've tried to do that and it appears I may have jumped the gun a bit. I thought the post was kinda funny, I apologize if nominating something for PotD is something you should wait for a seasoned poster to do or what not. But if there weren't any nominations for PotD then you couldn't award one, nominating is just keeping the democrazy running, kind of like voting for president in a matter or so. Even if the post (in the eyes of the community) didn't find it funny. I'm sorry if I've caused any trouble here.

eh, if I find a post I like, I'll just click like. If someone else wants to nominate a post for PotD, I let that be their prerogative.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

So much arguing!!!! Can we get back on topic, please. Let's stop talking about why a new member can't nominate a post for POTD (Which I think is stupid, because he can do whatever he wants).

I agree with your idea that we should "stop talking about why a new member can't nominate a post for POTD." I find it irnonic that the very next thing you typed was an argument regarding whether a new member can nominate a post for POTD.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Lovie would be perfect for Detroit. They're a talented team who to this point have had their heads up their asses. Lovie would remove their heads from their asses. I don't know who Jeff Tedford is, but if he's Lovie Smith's hand-picked offensive coordinator, chances are he has an IQ of like 12. Any hiring of Lovie would have to come with the proviso that his offensive staff be hired for him.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I still don't get the Lovie Smith adoration.

I don't get how Matthew Stafford continues to elude criticism. Is he actually a good QB? As a #1 overall, in the last three seasons, nobody has done less with more. Luck and Newton have much less talent, still lead teams to the playoffs, and are under more scrutiny.

Archived