NBA All-Star 2014 Unis Done Right

Conrad.

Decided to re-purpose Ben Barnes' uni concept (that i previously adapted to the Pels) to make some appropriate AS2014 unis:

AS2014-east-uni.png

AS2014-west-uni.png

Had to go slightly darker with the green to get it contrast with the silver, but i don't think it's too much of a departure. What ya think of these? Better?

These are beautiful. They're fun without being overdone, which is what an all-star uniform should be. I really like the throwback element – sleeveless! ;)

Not too big on the capitalization of WEST and EAST, but that's just a personal preference. Also, is the Pelican logo on the rear neckline an oversight or where the player's team logo would be?

PJU85JF.png

Bravo... slow clap that ascends into a huge applause! :)

Really good job making them fun and unique to location while still keeping them realistic and not out there like the sleeved things are.

Absolutely Fantastic. Color schemes are awesome - love keeping but improving the slight Silver trim for East, Gold trim for West.

The NBA should really take notice of these (and all your work for that matter). Purple and Red is actually a great color scheme as long as they're not muddled by touching. Makes me wish the Raptors would re-rock these colors. Same goes for the Mavs for the Royal Blue and Green you've chosen. Excellent work.

Archived