If Football was in the Olympics(series conclusion)

JTswag187

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just out of curiosity, are the flags on the chest opposite of the Nike logo supposed to be different sizes? On Germany in particular it throws the uniform off balance.

No, it's an error of mine. thanks for pointing it out, I'll fix that soon.

It might be a little out there, but I would make the home jersey that gold color, and then use the German flag as a consistent loop around the whole jersey for both jerseys. Kinda like how Northwestern uses northwestern stripes.

It might be a little out there, but I would make the home jersey that gold color, and then use the German flag as a consistent loop around the whole jersey for both jerseys. Kinda like how Northwestern uses northwestern stripes.

Now you see why I can't have Germany with Northwestern stripes.

12125892546_8841bd984f_o.png

Germany:fixed the flag size

12125632894_3ea950fdab_o.png

also from now on any logos used will be shown separately like Austria.

Austria: I like the whole uniform except for the helmet, the flag stripes just don't really work here, I'd either just keep it white or slap that eagle/coat of arms in the bottom right corner of the picture.

Germany: Perfect. You're done here.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

US is perfection, save for that awkward notch on the bottom of the 4. US should only have one uniform anyway; red/white/blue. Germany could use some black on the white pants, and Russia is just plain sexy. Loving this series.

Russia?

Jake88%2BSignture.png

US is perfection, save for that awkward notch on the bottom of the 4. US should only have one uniform anyway; red/white/blue. Germany could use some black on the white pants, and Russia is just plain sexy. Loving this series.

Russia?

I'm assuming he meant Austria.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Germany: Helmet logo needs to be smaller as well as the jersey numbers.

Last US update: make the front #'s smaller and you're good to go

Austria: Make the helmet stripe vertical instead of Horizontal, take the sleeve striping from the white jersey and put on the red one, ditch the "NU-esque" striping from the red (that is why the red looks busy), make the white jersey' #'s red w/o an outline, and, once again, shrink the front and back #'s on both the sets.

Also, I'd pull out the jersey in the back so that it's easier to see, especially if the designs are different.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Very nice idea and I cannot wait for the other nations, especially the Dutch (please not too much orange or any tulips and windmills please!). These US uniforms are very good, I would buy that blue jersey right away. But what about some sort of national association badge for the US team? The USFA (United States Football Association)? Or Gridiron USA?

USA Football is the national governing body and the national teams' unis are fairly bland when you look at them. Especially their helmets. Using the logo from our WBC team would liven them up quickly but you'd need to use a blue or red helmet.

Germany's American football program is further along than most people think, having two major organizations leading the effort. Overlooking them would be a big mistake.

Very nice idea and I cannot wait for the other nations, especially the Dutch (please not too much orange or any tulips and windmills please!). These US uniforms are very good, I would buy that blue jersey right away. But what about some sort of national association badge for the US team? The USFA (United States Football Association)? Or Gridiron USA?

USA Football is the national governing body and the national teams' unis are fairly bland when you look at them. Especially their helmets. Using the logo from our WBC team would liven them up quickly but you'd need to use a blue or red helmet.

Germany's American football program is further along than most people think, having two major organizations leading the effort. Overlooking them would be a big mistake.

IIRC the IOC doesn't allow federation logos on Olympic uniforms, a rule they began to strictly enforce in 2010 with the Vancouver games. That's why the US and Canadian hockey teams dropped the waving USA logo and the maple leaf skater silhouette. The WBC logo would be fine, but personally I wouldn't be able to get past the thought of seeing a baseball logo on a football uni.

After looking through these, many are a bit much.

-The color balance on USA looks a bit rough

-Canada's really well done

-Austria might need the red toned down a hair

-I know you want to keep it as is but UK isn't that good. The red is almost non-existent and the application of the separate flags on the back of the helmet is clunky.

I've noticed you haven't used keylines around the logos. Many (eg, German flag) get lost in the background. This causes them to look different from your intent and compromises the integrity of your designs.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived