Orlando Juice Redesign - Update #3 Added 5/18 (On Page 2)

ThePeam

And what was the original Orlando Juice logo?

Bad.

I'm digging this one. Nice work Peam. Only criticism would be that in the OJ logo, you have a block o, and a curved j. Looking good so far.

...LOOK AT THAT TEAM'S LOGO ON SPORTSLOGOS.NET. COMMENTS ANYONE?

And what was the original Orlando Juice logo?

5841.gif

I'm digging this one. Nice work Peam. Only criticism would be that in the OJ logo, you have a block o, and a curved j. Looking good so far.

The J is supposed to be part of the O.

NEWSGG copy.png

I specially like the cap logo. Simple, but original. Good color scheme, always works. I just would have spaced out "ORLANDO" a little (primary and secondary logo), so it looks like that: O R L A N D O

Apart from that: I like that design. Definitely an upgrade compared to the original and pretty lame logo!

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

Might want to fix the ORLNADO in the header. Nothing's worse than a sloppy mistake in a presentation.

The concept is pretty good...I like the primary...but the fonts are too generic. I can tell after two seconds that the baseball is straight from the Twins logo. Like BrandMoore said, make the stitching orange. The J on the hat logo needs to be thicker, at least as thick as the O, though I do like how the monogram reads "OJ". In the secondary logo, "Orlando" needs to be on the same curve as the roundel.

A great font for juice, IMO, is the old bubbly Citrus Bowl font. I think you need something a little more round rather than square.

citrus-bowl_jpg.jpg

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Bump. Anyone?

Coulda sworn that I replied to the update. I think that the shadow on the cap logo is good, making t the J, but you need to make it that the J is out a little more. Right now, the O is thick, while in comparison, the J is pretty thin. Bring it out to make it more definable and you've got yourself a REALLY nice set. Good work Peam!

C&C always Welcome.

JuicePres_zps4ddb504d.png

I like everything, but the primary looks a lot like the old Nickelodeon logo.

cool_zpsadbfdbad.jpg

Haha, I see where your coming from. But... in the original logo the drop was used as a drop of juice, and because Universal Studios (which is in Orlando) owns Nickelodeon.

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived