NFL Refresh by Derschwigg - Bengals Added : 32/32 (COMPLETE!)

derschwigg

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Titans one is good, something in the wordmark throws me off, though, I can't put my finger on it. Being a Colts fan, I think what they have now is perfect, but the closest I've ever seen to being better was the one that Griffin put a link to.

DALLAS STARS INDIANAPOLIS COLTS WASHINGTON WIZARDS NEW YORK YANKEES

These are all very good. As a Saints fan, I sometimes hold out on providing C&C because I'm afraid that my fandom can get in the way of seeing a good design. I agree with pretty much all of the original suggestions for the Saints, and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who feels this way. Definitely the drop shadow needed to go. But my biggest issue with the original logo is how far down the "arms" of the FDL fall. Maybe the logo was too vertically compressed. With the tips of the "arms" that low, it just looked weird to me. The updated FDL is a big improvement. I like the change in word mark but now the S looks too angular like someone else noted. If the angles could be rounded out, I think you have a winner.

For the Dolphis, I would definitely go with the logo with the animal. I actually really like how you've stylized the sun and tilted it just a bit. As bright as the orange is, I think the aqua could be livened up just a tad.

The Steelers is pretty good. I'm digging the word mark. But the crossed hammers are almost too minimalist for my liking.

The Jets logo is good. The only comment I could make is that it may be just a BIT too detailed. But it's very nice.

Colts and Titans look very nice. I have no suggestions on those.

gYH2mW9.png

The Titans word mark is off centered and the whole concept needs more red. Everything else is good.

I agree, maybe a thin stroke of red around the sword. As for the wordmark, none of them are part of the logos. DIether the logo or wordmark is off-centred in the rectangle, but them being unaligned to each other doesn't matter.

Being a Titans fan, I love our current logo, but I personally also like to see new designs for anything. For your concept, I'm not really liking the light blue inside the sword and as a background. Also, we were named the Titans after the only full scale replica of the Parthenon here in Nashville, so I would love to see a little Greek culture in it too.

qjmf8gfss7kivgth30eo3f19b_zps05455a47.giiko8i2w57la790evvqfhvre2f_zpsf00d15d5.gicdxd8xpogngx4cr7dnlwdghfp_zpsc521828f.gi89551301999_zpsdc887eb0.gif?t=1392410149

Really like the Lions logo. Looks very regal. Not as big a fan as the Titans logo though, I believe because of the gray in/on the sword. Perhaps the gray is too dark?

Also, sorry for posting this here, but my request post keeps getting buried...derschwigg, could you send me the lumberjacks logo you did for me minus the face?

Really like the Lions logo. Looks very regal. Not as big a fan as the Titans logo though, I believe because of the gray in/on the sword. Perhaps the gray is too dark?

Also, sorry for posting this here, but my request post keeps getting buried...derschwigg, could you send me the lumberjacks logo you did for me minus the face?

Thanks! As for the Titans, it looks much different on screen than it did in Illustrator - the grey looks like it's got a lot more green to it than it should.

As for the Lumberjacks, sorry! I'll get that to you asap.

Archived